Blogmas Day 12: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!


My writing might not sound that excited. This is because I'm writing this on the day before my birthday, because tomorrow I probably won't want to write anything!

But when you're reading this, it is my birthday, which is really exciting!

I think this is my first big milestone birthday. If you don't already know, this birthday is my 18th!

I had no idea what to do this post about, and I still kind of have no idea where this post is going!

So, usually on my birthday, for the past 5 years anyway, it has been on a school day. So I have to wait until I come home to open my presents, which I kind of like, because I can get really excited about them!

I don't really want to do another tag, because I've done two this week already, and I loved doing them, but I want to do a variety of things. Also, to be honest, if this wasn't blogmas, I wouldn't have posted.

That's because, I'm celebrating my birthday on Saturday (tomorrow) so I would have just posted about the celebration. But as we are in  Blogmas, I am posting today.

Tomorrow, I'm just going to have friends over and watch some movies. I know that, in most countries, when you become of legal drinking age, the best way to celebrate your birthday is to go clubbing. But I'm not really the clubby sort of person. I think I will go eventually, but most of my friends aren't 18 yet, so when they are, we'll all go together!

I'm really  sorry that this post was  short, all the other Blogmas posts will be longer, I promise!

Thank you so much for reading, I know it was short. But it's my 18th!

So I'm going to upload this, then open my presents! I'll tell you what I get later in the week!

It's 13 Days Until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 13!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! x Have an awesome day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo happy birthday!! I agree with you on the clubs thing, I'm not 18 until June but two of my best friends have turned 18 so far and both just had tea parties! Hope you have a nice time tomorrow :)
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, the idea of a tea party is so nice! Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday hun!<3 Hope you have an amazing day!<3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (late) birthday, hope you had a good one! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion