Blogmas Day 23: The Winter Wonderland Tag!


I saw this tag on Chloe's (Professional Daydreamer) blog yesterday, so of course I was going to do it!

It's Christmas Eve tomorrow! This not only means that Christmas is 2 days away, but also the end of Blogmas :(

I think, although I will probably post on Christmas day, tomorrow may be the last Blogmas post, but more about that in tomorrow's post!

Let's get on with the tag!

Favourite thing about winter? 
The weather. I love the snow and rain a lot, which may seem really weird, but I like the cold temperature.

Scarves or beanies?
Scarves, I'm not really a hat person to be honest!

Favourite holiday movie?
It changes every few days, but right now, Elf!

Favourite nail polish?
Right now, Fairytale by Tanya Burr. I haven't tried it yet but I think the colour is gorgeous!

Name one item on your wish list this year
Girl Online - Zoe Sugg.
I know that there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the book and whether or not Zoe used a ghostwriter, but whether she wrote it or not, the blurb seems like a story that I would really enjoy, and I really want to read it!

Favourite holiday song? 
Baby, It's Cold Outside - Idina Menzel and Michael Buble
I love this so much!

Did you go Black Friday shopping? 
No way! The crowds were completely crazy!

Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year? 
I don't think so, I don't actually have one!

Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live? 
Um, I think we've had a white December but I don't know for sure whether we've had a white Christmas.

How will you be celebrating this holiday? 
See my Christmas Traditions post, the same way I spend Christmas every year!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my answers!

It's 2 freaking days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 24! Christmas Eve!

Comments

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion