What I Got For Christmas!

DISCLAIMER: This post is in no way me bragging about what I got. Instead, I'm showing how awesome my friends and family are and how grateful I am!



I am so grateful for all of the presents that I got this year! They were all amazing!

 
This was given to me by an auntie. As I'm beginning to slowly experiment with make-up, I found this really useful! Here's what is inside it:

 (Lip... stuff)











 (Eye shadow)
I love these all so much! Especially the nail varnishes!




This is a shower gel and bath bomb set from one of my best friends, and I love it so much! I love the fact that the bottle of shower gel looks like champagne and it just looks beautiful. I used a bath bomb yesterday and after it fizzes out, it leaves little traces of glitter in the bath, which is beautiful!




I got this notepad and pen from my best friend Lilly. If you can't see it properly, it says: 'Friends are like flowers, they brighten your day', and I just thought that this was so cute and I can't wait to use it!













From my mum, I got so many Zoella products, which I was really happy for! I am a fan of Zoe, and I really wanted to try her products. They all smell amazing, however they don't last as long as I would have liked them to. I've also finished reading Girl Online, and will be reviewing it next week!



This is, again, from my mum, but it wasn't bought. My mum has had the 'fifty shades' trilogy for ages, and I had always wanted to read it, but I have never been allowed. However, now that I'm 18, my mum is allowing me to, finally, read it!



And lastly, this is a present from both of my parents. It is a pair of 'Beats' headphones. I have been asking for these for years, so I was really shocked and happy to receive them. However, I haven't yet taken them out of the box, because I'm really scared that I'll break them!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below some of your Christmas presents!

Comments

  1. I loved this post, cant wait for your Girl online review. I'm almost finished it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to write the review! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you got so much Zoella stuff lucky! I got Girl Online too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes