Blogmas Day 15: My Top 5 Christmas Films


To be honest, I'm not the biggest lover of Christmas films. I only really watch them in the week before Christmas to the week after Christmas, but having said this, there are a few that I really do love!

5) The Grinch

 
I haven't seen this film for ages, but I remember really loving it when I was younger. Jim Carrey is just an amazing actor and he can make any film amazing!
 

4) This Christmas

 
This is a really underrated Christmas film, but it's one of my favourites. Again, I haven't seen it in a while, but it's a typical family Christmas film and watching it just makes me feel really festive, which is what Christmas is all about!
 

3) Elf

 
This is one that I have seen more recently. I think I cried the last time I saw this film, and I can't remember why. But if you want to watch a really festive film, watch Elf!
 

2) Love Actually

 
I have only seen this film once, but I loved it so much that it went straight in at number 2! I love romantic comedies and this is one of my favourites. If you haven't seen it, you really should!
 

1) Home Alone

 
Of course my number one is Home Alone. A classic Christmas film with an amazing plot, great actors and it's overall amazing! I don't know anyone who doesn't love this film, so if you haven't seen it, you will love it!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
It's 10 days Until Christmas!
 
Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 16!

Comments

  1. These are all my favourite Christmas films too but I think my all time favourite one has to be Elf. Its a classic haha xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love actually! Where Hugh Grant dances haha so funny! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Little Lord Fauntleroy" is by far my favorite. Shows my age, I guess...

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it, but I'll look it up! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List