Blogmas Day 24: The End Of Blogmas


I know that most Blogmas' end tomorrow, and I will be posting tomorrow.

However, as tomorrow will obviously be a 'Merry Christmas' post, I will not have a chance to talk about blogmas, so I want to do this now.

I have been blogging for 8 months (on Boxing Day), and one of the most exciting things that I have done with this blog is blogmas.

Committing to blogging every day is tough, and I have to admit that at times it's been really hard. Either I had no idea what to post, or I was really tired and didn't want to post anything.

But I did post. Every day. And to be honest, I am really proud that I have managed to post for this long without having a break, and I've had so much fun doing it!

I have been reading so many other Blogmas posts, especially those of the girls in the Beau Bloggers community, and I've really enjoyed sharing tags and getting post ideas, it's made  Blogmas really fun!

I've also accumulated a few more followers since I began doing Blogmas, so these posts may be the only impression that you have of me. I hope that you got a good one!

I also have to say thank you. To so many people. I won't name everyone, but specifically, Chloe, Abi and the Beau Bloggers. Thank you guys for either giving me post ideas, giving me advice, giving me Q and A questions or just commenting on my Blogmas posts, it means literally the world to me and I am so thankful that I started blogging when I did, and that I joined Beau Bloggers when I did. Because you guys are, not only amazing bloggers, but great people. And I'm happy that my little hobby has allowed me to connect with so many of you!

Also, if you've read any of my posts, commented or anything like that, I am truly grateful. The people who read/comment on my blog are some of the nicest people with some of the most amazing blogs, and that makes me really really happy.

Deciding to do Blogmas was the best decision for this blog and for me.

And planning/writing these posts has been really fun. Every month of writing gets better and better, but December has definitely been the best so far!

I'm posting tomorrow, so I won't do a long 'Christmas' message.

But I hope you have an amazing Christmas, whether you celebrate it or not.
I hope December 25th is a great day for you. no matter what your religion or beliefs.

Sorry for the super soppy and gushy post, but you already know that I say 'thank you' way too much!

Come back tomorrow for my 'Christmas' post. It will be in the morning rather than the evening so look out for it!

Comments

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List