Blogmas 2020!


Hey Guys x

It's 28th November, which means that it's almost Blogmas!

As usual, I am doing Blogmas - I couldn't miss it. 

I thought a lot about how I would do Blogmas this year, as I've tried it a few different ways. Last year, I did 24 Christmas movie reviews, and I have to say that I absolutely loved it, and have such fond memories from last Christmas because of it.

So this year, I've decided to do exactly what I did last year - 24 Christmas movie reviews!

I'm so excited to get started - this year I feel like I have so much less time to dedicate to movies, but that's another reason why I want to do Blogmas like this. So I'm forced to make time for films.

Like last year, I'll mostly be reviewing films from Netflix and Amazon Prime, but I'm gonna be less strict about that this time around - mostly because I don't want to run out of films!

Also like last year, I'll be ignoring my usual star rating, instead rating the movies based on:

Originality (self explanatory)

Christmas Spirit (i.e. is Christmas integral to the plot, or could the events of the film have happened at any time of year?)

Christmas Music (again, self explanatory)

So that's what my Blogmas will be this year. See you back here on 1st December for my first Blogmas film review, and probably the Christmas movie that I was most looking forward to this year - Happiest Season!

Happy start of Blogmas!

Lou      

Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Suncoast | Film Review