Blogmas 2017!


Hey Guys x

So it's almost that time of the year again, and for the fourth year in a row, I will be doing Blogmas.

However, like last year, I won't be doing it how it's usually done.

Last year, I did this thing where, I did Christmas-based posts on one day, and the next I'd do a post about movies, then back to Christmas and so on.

This year will be kind of like that. Except, rather than a random post about movies, for every day that I do a Christmas-based post, I'll be putting up a film review.

There are a lot of reasons that I'm doing it like this, mainly because I love movies more than anything and I'm kind of losing my love for Christmas. But more about that on Blogmas Day 3!

So I will be posting on this blog every day from December 1st (Friday) until Christmas day, and then there will still be maybe 3 or so posts before the end of the year. It'll be the most active my blog has been this whole year!

For now, there won't be another post on the blog until Blogmas starts, because it's only 2 days away and it's just easier to only write Blogmas posts, so that's what I'll be doing. My November Favourites will be combined with my December ones.

So that's all, this was just a quick update post!

I hope you enjoy my alternative take on Blogmas!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'