Blogmas Day 9: Gift Guide For Mum


Hey Guys x

First of all, I said 'mum', but this Gift Guide can also be used for aunts, older cousins, grandparents, anything, not just mums!

Now, I don't know about you, but my parents are the hardest people to buy presents for, mainly because they always say that they don't want anything, but you can never get them nothing!

So I hope that this gift guide helps you if you're struggling with what to buy this year!

Here are a few things that I've been considering buying!

Scented Candles


I love the idea of scented candles, they're perfect! Mainly because, they don't have to be specific to the person that you're buying for, because everyone will have at least one scent that they really like, which makes them a great present!

Perfumes


Going along the same route, perfumes are also a great gift! My mum especially loves perfume and asks for it every year, and I think it's a great gift because, like the candles, there will always be a smell that everyone loves!

Bath gift sets


I love giving gifts like this! Bath gift sets are things that can actually be used for a long period of time, and most people love to have a nice relaxing bath so they'll always be appreciated!

Memory book
This idea is especially for your mum, or someone who raised you. You can put hundreds of pictures of you and them and your siblings etc, from a really young age until now, and see how much time has passed and how different you all look! I'm sure a parent/guardian will be really appreciative of this, and it makes for a sweet, sentimental gift!

Cook A Meal
If the person that you're buying a present for is the person that has been cooking for you for ages, then definitely cook them something, especially if you don't want to spend any actual money! They'll really appreciate it and it'll really show you care!

Thank you for reading!

It's 16 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 10!

Comments

  1. I loved these ideas, especially the really heartfelt 'Memory Book' or cook a meal! Great post xx

    Girl Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking a meal is something I've never thought about before! My mom is an awesome cook and she especially loves baking, maybe I'll bake her something yummy. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I loved the memory book the most, especially for my mom, I really feel like it would make her happy seeing it. Oh the memories!

    X, Ruth Sarai
    http://stuck-in-rewind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great ideas, I really want to treat my mum this year and this was fantastic inspiration for that :) I love the idea of a memory book xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

NYAD | Film Review