Blogmas Day 23: Christmas Routine Questions With Abi Kelly!


Hey Guys x

This is the third and final collab of Blogmas - I can't believe there's only 2 days to go until Blogmas is finished, it passed so quickly!

You can view Abi's blog by clicking here!

Abi and I decided ages ago that we wanted to do a collab, whether for Blogmas or not, but as it is Blogmas, we quickly came up with the theme of our Christmas routines.

So we both sent each other a list of questions about our Christmas routines, so I'm going to answer her questions now.

My Christmas Routine:

What time do you wake up on Christmas morning?
I always wake up early on Christmas morning, even when I'm not that excited, I can't really help myself, my body just wakes itself up! Maybe around 6-6.30?

If you have stockings, do you open them with your family?
I don't have stockings and I've never had stockings. Our family have just never done them!

Do you open all your presents before/after Christmas dinner?
Before, definitely before. I open them as soon as I can, which is as soon as everyone else in  the house is awake!

Do you go on a walk on Christmas day and/or boxing day?
Nope, not at all, haha!

Do you have any traditions on Christmas eve?
No actually, I don't think I do. For me, Christmas eve isn't really that special.

Have you ever been to a different country for Christmas? Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
I spent Christmas in Atlanta when I was about ten and it was really amazing! If I could spend Christmas anywhere... I would love to spend Christmas in New York one year, I hear it's incredibly amazing. Even if I didn't spend Christmas day there, I'd still love to go there when it's snowing.

What is one thing you get each year?
Money. Relatives don't know what to get me so they all settle on money, which I do not mind at all!

Is there one person who's presents are the hardest to buy?
Definitely my parents, as they mostly say that they don't really want anything, which can be really annoying!

Thank you for reading! Feel free to answer these questions in the comments!

It's 2 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 24! Christmas Eve!

Comments

  1. This was such an original idea for a post! Weirdly, I really like finding out about peoples' Christmas routines haha

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion