Blogmas Day 4 | Collab With BasicallyChloe!


Hey Guys x

Today is a special day of Blogmas because it's a collab with Chloe from BasicallyChloe!

Click here to check out her amazing blog! And I'm not just saying this, it is really amazing, and she herself is awesome so definitely check her out!

For our collab, we've asked each other questions about the Christmas period to answer.

The questions

1. What's your favourite thing about Christmas? 
There are so many things that I love about Christmas, but I have to say that my absolute favourite of them all is the general atmosphere. Everything slows down once December hits and everyone seems more happy and excited for the future, whether finishing their Christmas shopping or preparing to cook the whole family Christmas dinner, it's a feeling that only comes around once a year, and I really enjoy it.
 
2. What advent calendar do you have?
I have just a normal Cadbury's chocolate advent calendar, and so far it's delicious! It's actually the same one that Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman have, so if you watch Tanya's Vlogmas videos, you'll see it!
 
3. Favourite christmas present you have been given? Why? 
Off the top of my head I don't really know. Because my birthday is so close to Christmas, I always get mixed up between the gifts that were given to me for my birthday and the gifts that were given to me for Christmas. However, I always appreciate a good book or something that someone's bought because it made them think of me, so probably something like that.
 
4. Top 5 christmas movies? 
Love Actually, Elf, Home Alone, This Christmas and A Christmas Carol!
 
5. 1 thing you could not survive without at Christmas? 
Friends and family. That's what Christmas is about really. And good food!
 
6. Favourite thing you've given a friend?
My favourite thing I've given a friend is something that I'm giving someone this year, so I can't say what it is in case she reads this! But after Christmas I'll definitely talk about it!
 
7. What do you want for Christmas this year? 
I really want to experiment more with make-up this year, so maybe something to do with that!
 
Thank you so much to Chloe for the questions! She's actually doing so many collabs throughout Blogmas, so again, definitely check out her blog!
 
Thank you for reading
 
It's 21 days until Christmas!
 
Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 5!

Comments

  1. Hi, just to say that I sent you an email, and that I love the colab idea!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've replied to your email, thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. Loved this!

    Girl Abroad xx
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion