Blogmas Day 11: My Favourite Blogmas Bloggers!


Hey Guys x

I am loving doing Blogmas this year, completely and utterly loving it! Plus my birthday is tomorrow so I'm in a really happy, excitable mood!

However, as well as loving writing Blogmas posts, I'm also loving reading the Blogmas posts of other bloggers, it really makes this time so much more festive!

So I thought that I'd show you guys whose Blogmas posts I've been loving!

Click on their blog names (In bold) to go to their blogs!

Professional Daydreamer

I love Chloe and her blog, so I was really happy that she was also doing Blogmas. Her posts are amazing and they really get me into the Christmas spirit, especially because she's a baker, so I love seeing her make all of these festive treats, and it really makes me want to bake myself. Honestly, check out her Blogmas so far!

Harel Ziv

Harel's Blogmas is so interesting! The main reason for this being, that she doesn't celebrate Christmas! I found it so interesting, because most other people who do Blogmas do celebrate Christmas. Rather than talking about Christmas, she focuses on Hanukkah and the different celebrations that come along with that, and I love reading about it!

Izzy K

Izzy's Blogmas is, without a doubt, the Blogmas that makes me feel the most Christmassy. Definitely! Her posts are all deeply about the Christmas period and it's clear that she feels really festive, which in turn makes me feel really festive! Honestly, if you're having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit, read Izzy's blog!

Girl Abroad

Girl Abroad has just finished doing a 4 part gift-guide series and I have loved every instalment of it! It's such a great thing to do for this time of year and doing it in a series is something that I never would have thought of! Plus, we may or may not be doing a collaboration in the near future, so look out for that!

Basically Chloe
Chloe and I have already done a collaboration this Blogmas, and I loved doing it with her! However, she has also done collaborations with other people, and each post that she uploads is so great and interesting. Her posts are really helpful, especially the gift guide!

Jadiee Gosh

I saved Jade til last because she isn't technically a Blogmas blogger, rather, she's now uploading two videos a week for the Christmas period. It's such a great way to do Blogmas and her videos are amazing! She really gets me into the festive period and trust me, if you don't watch her videos, you need to!

Thank you for reading!

As I said before, it's my birthday tomorrow, so I'll still post, but it'll definitely just be a short one!

It's 14 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 12!

Comments

  1. Aww thanks for the mention :)
    We're all loving your Blogmas too xx

    Girl Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving yoyr blogmas! thanks for including me, and
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOUUUUU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡
    merry blogmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much, Lou! You are the BEST! Your Blogmas is absolutely amazing, I'm catching up now :) Much love, thank you again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your day is sweeter than candy canes, lol. I wish you the best year EVER.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for both of these comments, they mean the world! And I hope you have the best next year ever too! xx

      Delete
  4. I've checked out these blogs and am already followers of some! Thanks for this, it's great to see bloggers supporting bloggers.

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'