Blogmas Day 19: Christmas Get Ready With Me | Part 1!


Hey Guys x

I don't think I've ever been as excited to write and post something as I am right now!

I have never done a 'Get Ready With Me' or anything remotely similar, so I'm glad that my first one could be focused on Christmas!

I probably don't have to say this, but this is the most of myself that I've ever shown on my blog, so please be kind to me in the comments! I'm kind of worried about the response, but I do know that you guys are the most supportive, lovely group of people, so I have nothing to be worried about!

I have done a make-up look and four possible outfits that I may be wearing on Christmas day - feel free to give feedback and constructive criticisms!

They'll be split into two separate parts, make-up today and outfits tomorrow!

I hope you like this post!

Make-Up Look
Before I start the post, I have to point out that this look is just about eyes and lips, I've not shown any foundation, concealer etc.

I obviously started by washing and moisturising my face. I used the 'Clinique' moisturiser below, and I always use this because it's such a great product! It moisturises my face without leaving it feeling wet and greasy. Plus my face feels smooth for ages after I use it!


These are pictures of my eyes and eyebrows after being moisturised but before anything else.



I started with my brows, firstly brushing them with a brow and lash comb from Superdrug.


I then used to Clinique eye shadow palette, because I had nothing else! I used the definer (As it was the darkest colour) on my brows. This is the finished product!





I then moved on to eye shadow!

I used the base from the 'Clinique' palette, then I chose a bright purple from my 'Sleek' palette, which I love! However, when I applied it, it was a bit too bright, so I blended it with a grey from another palette that I have.







I then added glitter, for the Christmassy effect! Although you probably can't see it properly in these pictures.




Then I moved on to eyeliner and lashes!

I still have not mastered eyeliner. However, I have found a trick that I use. Rather than lining my eyes, I just do a flick in the corners of my eyes. This way it looks like I have liner on without getting it in my eye shadow!



Then, for my lashes, I started by using an eyelash curler. I then used mascara (the brand of which I can't remember as its worn away!) but again, you might not be able to see it in the pictures.






Then on to lips!

This was the simplest thing. I used a lip gloss that was basically champagne coloured, so it didn't really add colour to my lips, it just gave them more of a shine.






And that's it, my Christmas make-up look is done!

Thank you for reading!

It's 6 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for part 2, Blogmas Day 20!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Dramatically Different! Like you said, it leaves it smooth yet ungreasy

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's amazing! xx

      Delete
    2. * Update: I won't be buying off them anymore as I've just found out they test on animals!

      http://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/does-clinique-test-on-animals/

      Delete
    3. Thanks for letting me know xx

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST GRWM! You did a fantastic job. I love your eyemakeup so much in this, especially your eyeliner. If you ever want to do more of these types of posts I'd love to read them xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say - you're really pretty! This was a really nice thing to do and was really interesting to read

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What type of eyelash curler are you using? I've never seen one with a spring!
    www.mixingsugarandsalt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I recall correctly, I think it's from Boots but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, it's amazing! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

April Favourites | 2015