Blogmas Day 13: Best Vlogmas Vids!


Hey Guys x

Thanks for all your birthday messages yesterday, they all meant a lot to me!

Now, on to Vlogmas!

I am loving Vlogmas this year! Although I'm not subscribed to as many people doing it as I am in other years, I am still inundated with videos every night, and that's the way it should be!

There are some videos that have really got me in the festive Christmas spirit, so I'm sharing some of them with you!

(For some reason, Blogger won't let me put up some of the videos, so for them, the link will be in the name of the video if the video isn't below it. Really sorry about that, I don't know what's going on!)

Zoella - Christmas Cake Pops


Zoe did a collaboration with Tanya Burr where they made Cake pops and it was such a good video! Not only did they try to make it really Christmassy in itself, but it was such a funny video, as it always is when these two get together!

Tanya Burr - YouTuber Secrets...


All of the YouTubers under 'Gleam' management have a Christmas party and it seems like every youtuber there vlogged the event, which meant that we had about 10 different vlogs from different angles of the day. I picked Tanya's just because she's feeling particularly festive, which in turn makes me feel really festive!

Zoella - Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas

This video is one that I watched this morning and I loved! We are all wrapping Christmas presents right now, so this is really helpful, and I love all of Zoe's different ideas!

SprinkleOfChatter - Hotel Sillies and Party Time!

 
This was the party for Louise's Diary launch party, and I loved watching this Vlog! Not only did this really get me into the Christmas spirit, but it felt really nice to watch Louise celebrate something that she's worked on for so long! And as I do have her diary, I can also point out how amazing it is!

Niomi Smart - Ice Skating With Jimbobs!


Niomi has been vlogging twice a week for vlogmas, and I love watching her vlogs! This one was particularly nice because Ice Skating is just such a Christmassy thing to do! Plus it was nice to see her having fun with Jim and Tanya, who are two of my favourites!

Tanya Burr - New Bathroom Tour & Our Christmas Party


Tanya and Jim also had a Christmas party of their own, and this is Tanya's vlog of it. It looked like such a nice evening! Plus, seeing how excited Tanya got when people started arriving was really nice, and it really made me want to go!

MoreZoella - Best YouTube Christmas Party


The last video, and one of the best, Zoe's version of the Gleam Christmas party! I put hers in because she was there for the beginning entertainment (which Tanya wasn't there for!) so there's a lot more that she got filmed than other people! Plus, this is another party that I would like to have been invited to!

Thank you for reading! Now go and watch those videos!

It's 12 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 14!

Comments

  1. Both Zoë & Tanya's collabs were hilarious. There's never a time where they can't make me smile :) Zoë is an AMAZING present wrapper, I might use some of her ideas next year! And I also loved Zoë's Gleam Christmas party vlog, I hope to go to a party like that one day, lol. It looked so fun! I'm not very sporty, but I feel like it would be such a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're so fun! And I'm not sporty either in the slightest but it looked like so much fun! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List