Goodbye 2015!


Hey Guys x

When I was putting together this collage, it was so weird to look back at the year and see all the different things that I posted about.

I baked, I wrote, I reviewed, I just overall had an awesome time!

I think some of my blogging highlights will definitely be my first blogiversary, when I interviewed Helen Bailey, one of my favourite authors, Blogmas, and just chatting to loads of you guys in general!

My most viewed post of the year is called 'Louise Pentland Inspires Me', and people still view it so much now even though it was written nearly a year ago which is completely crazy! If you haven't seen it, you can view it here, but it's about a youtuber, called Louise, also known as 'Sprinkle of Glitter', and how she just inspires me and gives me confidence etc, and I really enjoyed writing it so I'm glad that people are still enjoying reading it!

I have some resolutions for the next year, as most people do. But they're literally all the same as the ones that I posted last year.
I want to write more, take more pictures, connect with more bloggers and obviously I hope to increase followers, views and comments with the help of you amazing people!

So, now it's time for the big thank you.

Some parts of this year have been incredibly hard, with exam stress, prom anxiety, starting university and just generally feeling anxious and down. But with that, comes the support of you guys. I could not be more grateful to those of you who sent me such supportive comments and tweets and emails. Those of you who made me feel like I was never alone.
The most incredible thing about that is that I can't actually mention all of you in this post because there's been so many of you that have supported me, and I can't thank you enough.

Although I can't mention everyone, I have to quickly mention Chloe, Harel, Abi Kelly and Alice (Girl Abroad) because you're all amazing people with amazing blogs and you've made my year amazing!

But to all of you, I appreciate the support more than you'll ever know, and I love you all, so thank you so much for reading my posts this year.

I hope you have the most amazing year ever, you all deserve it!

2015 with Lou's World was incredible.
2016 with Lou's World will be awesome!

Lou xx

Comments

  1. Hope you have a great new year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of you to mention me :) You truly have been one of the most supportive people I've met in the blogosphere, and I wish you an incredible Happy New Year and many years of Lou's World to come!

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's so sweet, thank you so much! Happy New Year to you too xx

      Delete
  3. Aw, Happy New Year, babe! You've accomplished so much this year and I can't wait for your blog in 2016! Much love xx Thank you for supporting me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too, thank you so much! And you're very welcome xx

      Delete
  4. This post was very cute, Happy new year! xx
    www.chapitretrois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'