Blogmas Day 17: Deep Christmas Questions With Girl Abroad!


Hey Guys x

Today I'm doing a collab with Alice, aka Girl Abroad!

We decided that we didn't just want to ask each other random questions, so we decided to ask each other 'deep' questions with the theme of Christmas.

So be prepared to get really deep with me today!

We're answering the same questions that we came up with together, so after you read this post, check out Alice's post on her channel, which is linked here!

Deep Christmas Questions

If you could relive Christmas 2014, what would you change?
I wouldn't change a lot. However, I would have changed my thought process. At Christmas last year, all of the fun was overshadowed by the fact that we had exams the following year. So I would have changed my mind set and just enjoyed Christmas for itself rather than thinking too far into the future about the things that were worrying me.

Are you genuinely excited for Christmas?
I don't know. I'm genuinely excited for Blogmas, I'm loving doing Blogmas this year and I can't believe that we're already at day 17! However, I don't think I'm that excited for Christmas day in particular, more the build up, which includes Blogmas. Christmas day for me, after the early-morning opening of the presents, really isn't that exciting.

If you could receive one present that costs nothing, what would it be and why?
This is going to be the most cheesy thing in the world, but it's the only answer that I have that makes sense. Happiness. For Christmas, I would like 2016 to be the best year of my life, and I want to be the happiest that I've ever been! Whether that entails doing well in uni, writing a book, having a boyfriend, whatever, I just want to be happy. Every single day!

Do you have a best and worst Christmas memory? If so, what are they?
I don't think I have one of either, which is either really good or really sad if you think about it! All my Christmas memories roll into one because we do the same thing every single year, so I don't remember which year is which!
 
If no one was reading your blog, would you still do Blogmas?
I think I would. If for nothing else, Blogmas is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit, and I think I definitely need that from time to time! To be honest, I probably wouldn't upload every day, for no other reason than, for some days I am collabing with people (like today!) which I wouldn't be able to do if no one was reading!

If you had a million readers, would you still do Blogmas?
Again, I think so, but I don't know for sure! If I had a million readers, I'd probably post the same as usual, or I hope I would anyway. However, I might think more carefully about what I post because I'd want to eliminate the need for mean comments, which would be much more likely if I had a lot more followers.

What does Christmas mean to you?
Christmas means... fun, festivities, lights, music, happiness. To me, Christmas is the time when everyone lets their guard down and allows themselves to have the best time possible for the whole period, from before Christmas to new years, and I love it!
 
Would you ever skip Christmas for a good cause?I don't know. In fact, I probably would. Christmas day doesn't mean that much to me, so I'd definitely skip it if I had a good reason. This probably sounds really bad but it's true! Depending on the reason of course, but to be honest, the reason probably wouldn't even have to be that good!

What do you want to do differently this Christmas?I don't know! As I said before, I want to just enjoy the time without worrying about what's coming in the new year. Also, I'm doing present giving differently this year, because I actually have the means to buy people my own presents. The only downside to this is that, I've spent way too much money this year!
 
What does family mean to you at Christmas?
Um, my family don't live that far away from me, so they mean the same to me at Christmas that they do at all other times of the year. I know a lot of people have to travel to see their family at Christmas, but because I don't, it isn't that big a deal.
 
Thank you for reading. Don't forget to check out Alice!
 
It's 8 days until Christmas!
 
Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 18!

Comments

  1. This has just made me feel really festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collab! Festivity here I come.

    ashimmerofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your answers, and they have put me in a very festive mood :) Merry Christmas!

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's good! Merry Christmas to you too! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List