Blogmas Day 20: Christmas Get Ready With Me | Part 2!


Hey Guys x

This is the second part of my 'Get Ready With Me', the outfits!

I have four possible outfits that I might be wearing for Christmas day, so I thought I'd show you the four that I was choosing from, and you guys can tell me which you like best! (Ignore the bath in the background, the bathroom has the best lighting!)

Again, as I said yesterday, it's my first time posting or showing anything like this, so please be nice to me in the comments!

I hope you enjoy seeing my potential Christmas day outfits!

Outfit 1









I love this outfit, particularly the dress, which already looks Christmassy in itself. I added the sequined bolero jacket (I don't remember where I got it from!) to give it more of a festive feel, and teamed this with some heels, which I also love!

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Yours

Outfit 2






Again, another outfit that I love! The glitter on the jumper makes it instantly Christmassy. The neck of it is like a scarf in itself, and I love wearing it with boots and leggings because it's just instantly so warm, so I can wear it anywhere leading up to Christmas!

Jumper - Wallis
Leggings - Primark
Boots - Next (I think...)

Outfit 3






With this one, I'm wearing ugg boots that I got from my mum for my birthday and I'm in love with them! Plus, this top is so beautiful, especially the diamonds on it, I love it! It's really baggy, and the sleeves especially are really big, which gives a nice flow-y effect.

Top - INC (International Concepts)
Leggings - Primark
Uggs - Office

Outfit 4

 



This is by far the most festive look of them all, mainly because I'm actually wearing a Christmas jumper with a big snowflake on it! Like the others, I also love this outfit, especially because I like to wear jeans with heels, to give the casual look a bit more class.

Jumper - Evans
Jeggings - Yours
Heels - Mums Wardrobe!

Thank you for reading. I'm really nervous about uploading this post, but I hope you like it!

It's 5 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 21!

Comments

  1. My favourite is outfit 2: I love the subtle sparkle, it is so beautiful!

    Update to my comment yesterday, I won't be buying off Clinique anymore! http://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/does-clinique-test-on-animals/

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for letting me know! xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a great idea for outfit for Christmas (:
    Have a lovely day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I can't choose between them! Which ever one you choose - all of them look stunning

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes