Blogmas Day 12: MY BIRTHDAY!!


Hey Guys x

It's officially my birthday! I'm now 19!

The reason that I've used a picture of Captain America's shield relates to something that I'm going to try to do for my birthday. I say try because I don't know if I'll be able to do it. But whether it's a fail or it works really well, you'll see a post about it for Blogmas Day 18 (Or 19 depending!)

So, for my birthday on my blog this year, I decided that I would look for a 'Birthday' tag to do!

I found a tag here that I'm going to do.

Also, thanks to everyone that has already wished me a happy birthday, it means a lot and is much appreciated!

The Birthday Tag!
1.) When is your birthday?
TODAY! Kind of the point of me doing this tag really!

2.) How old are you turning? (Or if your birthday recently passed, how old did you turn?)

As of today, I am now 19!

3.) What was you’re favourite present that you’ve ever received?
I haven't actually opened any presents yet (I'm writing this the day before!) so hopefully my favourite present is something that I'm going to open! But as of now, probably an eye make-up set that I got last year from my mum!

4.) Are you/did you have a party this year? if so what are you doing?
I'm not having a party, but I am celebrating with friends! I'll let you know how that celebration goes next week, as that's the only time that we're all free!

5.) How do you usually celebrate your birthday?

I usually have my friends round to watch a movie. But as they've all gone to uni, it's so hard to arrange something with my college friends.

6.) What was the most memorable birthday that you had?

I remember spending my birthday in Atlanta when I was about 8 or 9 and that was really nice because I had never spent Christmas away from home before, and I loved it!

7.) If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday?
This is only going to mean something to those of you who watch Zoella on YouTube, but I would definitely rent one of the treehouses that Zoe rented for Alfie for this birthday. I loved the way that that looked and I really want to visit one!


8.) What’s your birthday wish list?

The same things that are on my Christmas wish list, that you can see here!

9.) If u only had one birthday left, what would u do for your birthday?
The treehouse thing, definitely, with a group of my closest friends! It would be so much fun!


10.) Show a picture from your birthday, preferably an embarrassing one 



This was the only one I could find, it's from last year.

11.) do you have any birthday traditions? 
I don't think I do to be honest! Maybe gathering everyone together before I open my presents, but I don't know if that counts as a tradition!

12.)what’s your favorite part about your birthday?
The night before and the morning of, before I open any presents. I think I love the anticipation of my birthday more than my actual birthday!


13.) whats one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday
Me. I think I've changed a lot. I mean, I started uni, which is a big change in itself! But I think my mindset is kind of different, which is weird!


14.) Have you ever been thrown a surprise party or have you ever thrown one for someone?

Nope and nope. Kind of a boring question to end on!

Thank you for reading!

It's 13 Days Until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 13!

Comments

  1. Happy birthday so much, Lou! I don't know if you've opened your presents yet, but I hope you like them.

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know it's almost over, if not over by the time you read this, but I hope your day was amazing. I hope this year is as incredible as you because you definitely deserve it. Second, I fell in love with that tree house the moment I clicked on Zoë/Alfie's vlog. Your answer to that question made me so happy :) It's such a beautiful place! They also just went to the hotel rooms in that same place and they were just lovely. Everything looks so luxurious there. Happy, happy 19th birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot! And yes, they did the Gleam Christmas Party there and it's so beautiful! xx

      Delete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
    getting one of those treehouses would definitely be a great way to celebrate your birthday
    can't wait to read what you post about how you celebrated!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!
    acuppaandahalf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday (although late)!!! Hope you had an amazing day and thank you so much for being such a nice blogging friend and so supportive!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Holding Grudges