Blogmas Day 8: My Christmas Wishlist!

Hey Guys x

Welcome to Blogmas Day 8, the day when we wish for stuff!

There's not a lot of things that I want for Christmas this year, but that's not going to stop me from finding things that I can ask my parents for!

So look at my wishlist and then comment below what you want for Christmas!

All I want for Christmas is...

The Vampire Diaries


I'd love to receive a box set of 'The Vampire Diaries' so that I can watch from episode 1, all the way through. It's a series that I love a lot, but my watching of it always gets interrupted because I don't watch it on TV, so I have to find other ways to watch it. Anyway, I always get to like season 2 and then something happens, so I'd like to be able to just watch episode after episode with no problem!

The Library Of Fragrance


I love this so much, because it's such an amazingly unique idea! The Library of Fragrance creates perfumes (I don't know if that's the right word...) that smell like weird things, like the three in the picture above. I haven't had a chance yet to go and smell them, but I really want to because I think the idea is amazing! I really want to smell rain, paperback books and marshmallows!

Books

This one goes without saying! I love books and I really want more to read! I mean, I have so many books that I need to start reading, so I shouldn't really be asking for any more, but I can't help it, I'm completely addicted!

Money!
I'm a student. I have to buy books and pay for travel. Obviously this one is a no-brainer.


Personalised gifts
I love sentimental things, so to get something sentimental from someone would be really lovely. I can't say too much, but all of my gifts for friends are quite sentimental, and I can't wait for them to see what I've got them!

Make-up


I'm not really that fussy to be honest, especially with make-up because I don't even really know what I want, just something to test out, because I am definitely no expert!

A Laptop


Mainly for practical reasons I really need a new laptop, particularly because the headphone part on mine is broken, so I can't listen to anything with headphones in, which is extremely annoying!

Thank you for reading

It's 17 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 9!

Comments

  1. Oh my god I love The Vampire Diaries! So amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I haven't seen the Vampire Diaries yet I've heard it's SO good. I hope you get everything you asked for, you deserve it xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to watch it, it's amazing! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE The Vampire Diaries! I need to catch up on the last 2 episodes, but it is one of my favorite shows. Some people say they think the show is being dragged on a bit, but I love every minute of it! Those fragrances sound AWESOME! I need to go check out what other scents they have, but the Paperback Books scent and Marshmallows scent sound heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so much further ahead than I am, I'm stuck between season 2 and 3, but I am in love with it!

      Definitely check out the library of fragrance, it's amazing xx

      Delete
    2. I had their website open on my computer last night and fell asleep before I could explore it, lol. I definitely will today!
      Who is your favorite couple on TVD?

      Delete
    3. Let me know what you think! I love old school Stefan and Elena. I also thought Bonnie and Jeremy were really cute when they were a thing! You? xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List