Blogmas Day 14: A Christmas Tag!


Hey Guys x

Of course I was going to use one of the days in Blogmas to do a festive tag!

Not only are tags some of the easiest posts to do, but they give the most information because they're literally just answering different questions about the festive period.

I picked one that's not specific to Christmas because I want all of you guys to be able to do it too! You can find it here.

The Christmas Tag
1. Which holiday do you celebrate? I celebrate Christmas. I always have, and I guess I probably always will!

2. What are you doing for the holidays this year? On the actual day, I'm going with my family to my aunt's house to have dinner and just chill, which should be fun!

3. What's your favourite holiday drink? I don't really know to be honest! In terms of non-alcoholic drinks, definitely hot chocolate, which is the best in the winter time!

4. Candy Cane or Gingerbread men? Candy cane without a doubt. I'm not the biggest fan of ginger in general, but I always have time for sweets, so candy canes at Christmas are just the best things ever!

5. What's your favourite Christmas song? Right now I'm loving 'Christmas (Baby please come home)' by Michael Buble. I love it so much!

6. What's the weirdest gift you've ever received? I don't know, I don't think I've ever received any weird gifts because anyone who doesn't know what to get me gets me money, which is always appreciated!

7. Have you ever made a snowman? I probably have when I was younger, but I can't remember. I can't even remember the last time that there was a lot of snow on the ground!

8. What is your favourite winter fragrance? I've been wearing 'JLO - Miami Glow' throughout winter, so I guess I'd have to say that.

9. What is at the top of your Christmas list? I don't know! I want a few things but I don't know which I want the most!

10. What's most important to you about the holidays? I don't mean to sound shallow, but food. Definitely food!

Thanks for reading. Feel free to do this tag yourself!

It's 11 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 15!

Comments

  1. Great post! Haha, definitley agree on food!

    Girl Abroad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a bit excited on the 11 Days till Christmas part!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'