December Favourites! | 2015

Hey Guys x

It's the best time of the month, the time when I tell you guys all the things that I've been completely loving this month!

I love reading these posts too, because it gives me inspiration for next month's favourites! So if you've written a December favourites post, comment your link below so I can read it!

I hope you enjoy seeing what I've been loving in December!

Favourite Movie: Clown


If you didn't see yesterday's post, I got this film as a Christmas present from my mum, and we watched it literally the day after because both me and my sister thought it sounded really cool! It's basically about a man who puts on a clown costume (that he found in an empty house that he was selling - he's a realtor/estate agent) for his son's birthday party. However, when the party is over, he discovers that he can't get the costume off. But the longer he wears it, the more he feels himself changing. And the more hungry he gets...
If you're a fan of horror, definitely watch this film!

Favourite TV Show: Keeping Up With The Kardashians


I know a lot of people will be completely against watching this, but it is definitely my guilty pleasure, I love it! Their lives are so interesting, and it's just so weird to see how they live! Like the time when Kendall flew to Vegas without her parent's permission to get a tattoo that he dad didn't want her to get when she was like 17! They're completely crazy and so entertaining!

Favourite Song: 25 Album
 
I am loving this album so much right now that I couldn't pick just one song! Honestly, if you haven't listened yet, listen right now because I can't even explain how much I love it!
 
Favourite YouTuber: Zoe Sugg
 
This month, as well as Vlogmas, Zoe has also done '24 Days of Zoella' where she did a main channel video as well as a vlog every day. I just thought she did really well, because it must have taken her so much time to plan out and complete, and all of the videos were great!
 
Favourite Game: Episodes (Demi Version)

My sister introduced me to this game and I love it! You basically start out as a singer who posts songs on YouTube, then you eventually end up going on tour with Demi Lovato. It's such an interesting game, particularly if you're a fan of Demi!

Favourite Music Artist: Adele


I've already spoken about how much I love her album, so there's not much more I can say apart from the fact that she's amazing!

Favourite Celebrity: Jeremy Renner


I watched the film 'Kill The Messenger' yesterday, which starred him, and he was amazing in it. He played a journalist caught up in a scandal after revealing that the CIA had something to do with a drug... thing. The premise of what they did was a bit confusing but it was such a great film, and it was a true story, which made it even more good, and scary, than it already was! Plus, I have a soft spot for Jeremy, I have for ages, I just love him!

Favourite YouTube Video: Not The John Lewis Advert


This is a sketch by Hazel Hayes, and without giving any spoilers, when you first watch it, it looks like an amazing Christmas advert. However, this isn't necessarily the case... Now go and watch it!

Random Favourites

Instagram

I am now officially on Instagram! I honestly don't know what I've been waiting for, but I've now joined, posted, and probably followed some of you. You can follow me or check out my profile by clicking here!

If you have instagram and you follow me, comment your username below so I can follow you back!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below your December Favourites!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Oh my god I love episode, I thought I was the only one haha xoxo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing blog post !!! loving your blogs :) keep up the great work :)

    would love it if you came and say hi
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on a lot of these ❤️!!
    Recently on my blog I uploaded a post on self confidence and loving yourself for who you are as part of the 'project you campaign' by laurawbu. It's a great cause and easy to get involved if you wanted to have a look xx❤️
    Emsworld11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely take a look when I get a chance! It sounds like such a good campaign xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'