Goodbye 2019

Hey Guys x

This isn't going to be a long post, but something that I've done for the last 2 years is to write out my 'Statistics' - the list of things that I keep track of over the year. And I especially wanted to do it because not only is it the end of the year, but the end of the Decade. So I want to remember my 2019 with these numbers.


Movies Watched: 396

TV Shows Started:
 34

TV Shows Finished:
 24

Cinema Trips:
 19

Books Read:
 14

Fanfic Chapters Uploaded:
 133

Blog Posts Written:
 143

Looking back on last year, nearly every number (other than blog posts written and TV Shows) is lower, and as this is the first year that I've had a full-time job, I'm really happy with what I've done this year.

But that's the end of 2019 on Lou's World, and I can't wait to see what next year has in store.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lou 

Comments

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'