Goodbye 2023

I can't believe this is my last post of 2023! It feels like every year just goes quicker and quicker.

It's been a good blogging year for me, but I definitely have plans to make 2024 better - including a year-long movie challenge!

But before the year ends, here are my yearly stats:

Movies Watched: 451

New TV Shows Started: 10

TV Seasons Finished: 12

Books Read: 20

Blog Posts Written: 127

This year I've started a few less shows, but have focused on finishing the current shows I'm watching, and have got through a lot more limited series, which has been fun.

This is maybe the most movies I've watched in a year ever, and I'm hoping to increase those numbers next year, but I'll see how it goes!

I'd also really like to read more books next year. 20 was my goal and I reached that by mid-December, so hopefully next year I'll be able to fit a few more in!

And the last thing I always forget to do:

If you're a book person, you can find me on StoryGraph @ 'brialou'

If you're a film person, you can find me on Letterboxd @ 'BriaLouReviews'

But for now, that's 2023 on Lou's World. Fingers crossed for an amazing 2024!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review