Road to Christmas | Blogmas Day 15

It's Blogmas day 15!

I have to admit, I only picked this one because it stars Chad Michael Murray. I've reviewed his Christmas movies during Blogmas 2021 and 2022, so I wanted to keep the tradition alive!

TV producer Maggie (Jessy Schram) decides to bring her boss's three sons home to her for the holidays.

This was cute. I didn't really understand the premise fully before watching it, but it was better than I thought it would be.

I really liked the couple. For the last two Chad Michael Murray Christmas movies I've reviewed, one of my criticisms has been the lack of chemistry, but this problem was definitely solved this time around!

This will be what you expect - cute, classic Hallmark fare.

I didn't feel particularly connected to any of the characters, but because they were fun to watch, it didn't matter too much that I didn't actually know anything about them.

It definitely starts to lose its way a bit towards the middle, but it regained my attention by the end. The ending was actually the best part - really sweet and lovely.

Overall, there are better Hallmark movies out there, but I did have fun with this one.


Title - 2/10

Originality - 4/10

Christmas spirit - 5/10

Christmas music - 3/10


It's 10 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 16!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List