Six Degrees of Santa | Blogmas Day 20

 It's Blogmas day 20!

This movie had a really cute premise, and I loved the title, so I was really looking forward to watching it!

When Steph (Kathryn A Davis) creates 'Six Degrees of Santa', a Secret Santa gifting programme, she helps entrepreneur Jason (Steve Lund) find his Secret Santa to hide the fact that it's actually her.

I loved this film. I also noticed while watching that the main actress in this is also the actress from 'Christmas on 5th Avenue', and I loved her in both.

The characters are really sweet, and I loved watching them together.

The romance starts off as 'enemies-to-lovers', and it does this quite well (or as well as a 90-minute Christmas movie can).

All of the actors were great, and the main actors had good romantic chemistry.

Overall, this was a really lovely, light, undeniably Christmas-based romance movie that I really enjoyed watching.


Title - 7/10

Originality - 6/10

Christmas Spirit - 8/10

Christmas Music - 3/10


It's 5 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 21!



 

Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List