A Fiancé for Christmas | Blogmas Day 4

It's Blogmas day 4!

This is another one that I didn't know too much about, but I really wanted to throw a couple of Lifetime movies in there and this seemed like a fun one.

After single Sawyer's (Amanda Payton) fake wedding registry is discovered by her friends and family, she needs to find a fake fiancé to get her through the holidays.

This was my favourite movie of Blogmas so far!

I loved the premise! I love the fake dating trope anyway, so fake dating at Christmas just adds to the fun.

I loved the characters from their first moments on screen. They had great chemistry and throughout the film, I was just impatiently waiting for them to finally get together!

The actual events of the film were fun and entertaining, but I was only so invested because I liked the couple.

The conflict was realistic and made sense (as is the same with a lot of fake dating stories). It definitely wasn't as frustrating to watch as it could have been.

Overall, Sawyer and Landon (Adam Gregory) are the most believable Blogmas couple so far and I can definitely see them being together in the real world. Was this the most Christmassy, festive movie? No. But is it worth watching? Definitely!


Title - 4/10

Originality - 5/10

Christmas Spirit - 4/10

Christmas Music - 3/10


It's 21 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 5!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List