Blogmas Post Round-Up | 2021

 

Rather than doing a normal post round-up this month, I thought it would be better (and more fun) to do a round-up of this year's Blogmas posts!

Love Hard | Blogmas Day 1 - Blogmas Day 1 started with this Netflix movie, which I really enjoyed. It isn't as Christmassy as some of the other movies, which made it the perfect film to start with.

Office Christmas Party | Blogmas Day 2 - This is a Christmas comedy that didn't end up being that funny, but it was still somewhat enjoyable.

Throwback Holiday | Blogmas Day 3 - This film had a really interesting concept, but the execution wasn't that great.

Too Close for Christmas | Blogmas Day 4 - This was a generic Christmas rom-com that didn't work well because of the lack of chemistry between the romantic leads.

The Princess Switch 3: Romancing the Star | Blogmas Day 5 - The third of the Princess Switch trilogy wasn't as captivating or interesting as the first two.

Snowed-Inn Christmas | Blogmas Day 6 - The first Lifetime movie of Blogmas - one that I loved without expecting to.

A Castle for Christmas | Blogmas Day 7 - This was a highly anticipated Netflix movie that was more unique than the average Christmas rom-com.

Just in Time for Christmas | Blogmas Day 8 - This was a movie that used time manipulation, which overall wasn't really needed to affect the plot.

A Christmas Comeback | Blogmas Day 9 - I was in search of a Christmas musical and came across this. The music was a lot better than the story.

Christmas Hotel | Blogmas Day 10 - This was another unexpected favourite that I really enjoyed.

Merry Matrimony | Blogmas Day 11 - I didn't love this movie, and there is a much better version of it further down in this list.

Noelle | Blogmas Day 12 - This was my favourite movie of Blogmas without a doubt. I went in with low expectations and was so pleasantly surprised that I'm considering making it a yearly staple.

The Christmas Contract | Blogmas Day 13 - This was a generic Christmas rom-com. It was fine, but nothing special.

Angel Falls: A Novel Holiday | Blogmas Day 14 - This was a sequel to a film that I haven't seen, which may contribute to why I didn't really enjoy it.

The Polar Express | Blogmas Day 15 - This was the only animated film in the Blogmas list. It was visually beautiful, but I didn't love the story.

The Christmas Setup | Blogmas Day 16 - This film was okay, but it felt like nothing was really happening for a significant amount of time.

A Christmas Dance Reunion | Blogmas Day 17 - This was my most anticipated film of Blogmas, being a High School Musical fan, and it didn't disappoint.

12 Dates of Christmas | Blogmas Day 18 - This is another Christmas film that manipulated time, but I didn't love the film due to its main character.

Mistletoe & Menorahs | Blogmas Day 19 - This film was a lot better than it sounds, and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Single All The Way | Blogmas Day 20 - I was really excited for this film, and ended up loving it.

The Mistle-Tones | Blogmas Day 21 - This was the Christmas musical that I had been waiting for, and it definitely didn't disappoint.

A California Christmas | Blogmas Day 22 - The plot of this film was generic, and the film itself ended up being a bit generic too.

A California Christmas: City Lights | Blogmas Day 23 - This is the sequel to my previous review, and while it was less generic, it actually ruined what the characters had built in the first film.

Let's Meet Again on Christmas Eve | Blogmas day 24 - This is another Lifetime movie that I absolutely loved. Although the main character could have done a lot better than her love interest!

And those are my Blogmas posts! Check out any that you missed.



Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Anyone But You | Film Review