Goodbye 2021

2021 has been a weird year.

I can't remember the last time a year has gone so quickly. Even though things have happened, it feels like the end of 2020 could have been yesterday! 

Here are my 2021 stats:


Movies Watched: 384


TV Shows Started: 18


TV Shows Finished: 13


Books Read: 25


Blog Posts Written: 144


I'm really happy with my numbers this year. I definitely didn't realise how many shows I'd finished or Blog Posts I'd written!

For next year, I'm really hoping that my book numbers go up - I'm really looking forward to getting into my 2022 reading list!

And that's it for 2021 on the blog!

I hope everyone reading has an amazing new year!

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List