Blogmas Post Round-Up | 2022

I wanted to do another round-up of this year's Blogmas posts as I did last year. So here are the films I watched in December!

Falling for Christmas | Blogmas Day 1 - This was my first film of Blogmas, which wasn't the best to start off with.

Christmas Is Canceled | Blogmas Day 2 - The next film of Blogmas wasn't very enjoyable.

Mistletoe Mixup | Blogmas Day 3 - This was a cute, somewhat enjoyable movie, with a cast I loved.

Christmas In Tune | Blogmas Day 4 - I loved this movie! It was really festive and the music was great!

Godmothered | Blogmas Day 5 - This film had an interesting premise but ended up being disappointing.

Christmas With You | Blogmas Day 6 - This had an interesting premise (which was a lot like another film), but also ended up being disappointing.

The Flight Before Christmas | Blogmas Day 7 - This is a lifetime movie that I'd been meaning to watch for a while. It was enjoyable while being exactly what you'd expect.

The Christmas Sitters | Blogmas Day 8 - This is a somewhat generic lifetime movie that I really really enjoyed!

A Christmas to Savour | Blogmas Day 9 - This was one of the least enjoyable movies of Blogmas, and one of my least favourite.

Under the Christmas Tree | Blogmas Day 10 - This was really cute and festive!

Same Time, Next Christmas | Blogmas Day 11 - This was cute too, but there were definitely problems with it.

The Noel Diary | Blogmas Day 12 - This was one of my absolute favourite movies of Blogmas, and I can't wait to watch it again.

The Christmas Aunt | Blogmas Day 13 - This was another generic lifetime movie that was exactly as expected.

Saying Yes to Christmas | Blogmas Day 14 - I found this movie on Paramount+ and it was a really festive watch.

Angel Falls Christmas | Blogmas Day 15 - This was my absolute least favourite film of Blogmas.

Steppin' Into the Holiday | Blogmas Day 16 - This was one of the newer lifetime movies. It wasn't as original or as festive as I wanted it to be.

Christmas at the Ranch | Blogmas Day 17 - This was a really generic story, but I really enjoyed it!

Writing Around the Christmas Tree | Blogmas Day 18 - This one definitely wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

A Picture Perfect Holiday | Blogmas Day 19 - This one was a much better version of yesterday's film.

Christmas Time is Here | Blogmas Day 20 - This film ended up being a bit boring, so I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Your Christmas or Mine? | Blogmas Day 21 - I loved this movie and would definitely recommend it!

Hotel for the Holidays | Blogmas Day 22 - This one wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

This is Christmas | Blogmas Day 23 - This was a really sweet, heart-warming Sky Original that I'd definitely recommend.

Something From Tiffany's | Blogmas Day 24 - The last film of Blogmas was one I really loved! It wasn't really festive, but that just means I can watch it again at any time of year!

And those are my posts for Blogmas 2022 - please check out any you missed!




Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review