Under the Christmas Tree | Blogmas Day 10

It's Blogmas day 10!

Not only did this look really cute, but it's one of only a few Blogmas films I've picked that had quite good reviews, so my hopes were high!

When Charlie (Tattiawna Jones) finds the perfect Christmas tree for a work event in Alma's (Elise Bauman) backyard, sparks fly between them.

I really enjoyed this movie.

There was instant chemistry between these characters, which made the film really enjoyable to watch.

Even though I didn't really care about the story that much, the characters are what made it interesting and kept me watching. The plot could have been completely different and it wouldn't have made a difference to me. And while the plot did get more interesting as the story continued, it was never anything special.

While they're not my favourite couple this Blogmas, they do go on my favourite date of Blogmas. It was adorable to watch. 

Overall, this is a festive and fun Christmas rom-com that's definitely worth watching, if only to see the cutest date so far this Blogmas!


Originality - 5/10

Christmas Spirit - 7/10

Christmas Music - 4/10


It's 15 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 11!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review