Goodbye 2022

 I can't believe we're on another 'Goodbye' post - 2022 has gone so quickly! I know it feels like that every year, but this one feels especially quick for some reason.


Here are my yearly stats:

Movies Watched: 401

TV Shows Started: 18

TV Shows Finished: 15

Books Read: 15

Blog Posts Written: 113


My numbers are a bit weird this year. I've watched more films than last year, but I've read fewer books and written fewer posts - a definite sign that I've been feeling less creative this year.

So that's my goal for the next year - to be more creative. I want to write more (posts and other things), and I definitely want to read more. But I'm very happy with the number of films I've seen.

And that's 2022 on Lou's World!

I hope you all have an amazing new year - bring on 2023!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review