The Magic Of Christmas | Blogmas Day 23


Hey Guys! Happy Blogmas day 23!

I'm just gonna be honest, I have no idea what today's post was supposed to be.

I planned all of my Blogmas posts in one of my classes when I really should have been listening to the tutor! But anyway, for this post I just wrote 'The Magic of Christmas' and left it until now, when I realised that I have no clue what to write!

So I'm just gonna write some stuff that may or may not make sense.

Christmas is for sure a magical time, there's no denying that.

Even if you yourself don't feel festive, the rest of the country does (if you live in the UK that is), and maybe even a lot of places in the world. It's really hard to get away from the festivities

And even if you're not into the whole Christmas thing, the temperature drops to the point where you feel like going outside might kill you and if it rains, it snows. Everyone is feeling the same temperature and seeing the same weather - you literally can't get away from it.

And then there's the fact that Christmas is thrown at you no matter where you look.

Want to go shopping? Christmas deals
Want to watch TV? Christmas shows/movies
Want to listen to music? Christmas music

And it's insane. It's crazy how much changes once we get to December and people realise that they only have 25 days to make sure that they have the best Christmas possible, with the best gifts and the best foods and the best decorations - it's so interesting to see how people act around this time of year.

But for me, that makes it magical.

When else do you have the majority of the country acting the same way, in love with the same thing, wanting the same outcome.

When else do you have a day like Christmas day when the whole country seems to shut off and allow people to just enjoy spending time with their families and friends with no expectations or obligations?

When else do you have bloggers posting posts every day, just because Christmas is coming?

So what do you think? Is it magical for you?

It's 2 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 24 - Christmas Eve!

Comments

Popular Posts

The YouTuber Book Rant!

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Groundhog Day | 100 Movies Bucket List

8 Photos Of Happiness!

Book Review #125: Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood