My Favourite Christmas Songs | Blogmas Day 19

Hey Guys x

It's time to get festive with some Christmas music!

Not that I'm feeling particularly festive, but Christmas songs will definitely help me out with this! I have a strong love for Christmas songs, because they all have an extremely magical, festive feel to them.

And unlike movies, no one ever has an argument about whether or not a Christmas song is a Christmas song!

Anyway, let me show you my favourites!

One More Sleep - Leona Lewis

This is, in my opinion, the most underrated Christmas song, but I love it so much and listen to it all year round. It's a Christmas song and a love song, about someone wanting it to be Christmas so that they can see their partner again. Listen to this amazing song!

All I Want For Christmas - Mariah Carey

Obviously this is such a classic that I don't even need to say why it's on this list, and you've all definitely heard it before!

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Mariah Carey

I actually love this song even more than I love 'All I Want For Christmas' - and it's another that I listen to all year round just because I love the way her voice sounds and I love how happy and festive it is. If you haven't heard it, listen to it now!

This Christmas - Chris Brown

I wouldn't usually promote Chris Brown, but as this is from a movie and not something that he's done himself, I feel like it's fine. The movie 'This Christmas' is amazing and the song is equally as amazing. It really makes you wish it was Christmas all the time!

Baby, Please Come Home - Michael Buble

I love this song so freaking much! Michael Buble's voice is just so smooth and fantastic, which makes the song so much better. I mean, it's a great song in general no matter who's singing it, but in my opinion, this is the best version.

So that's my top 5! Let me know what yours are in the comments!

It's 6 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 20!

Comments

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'