The Best Vlogmas Videos | Blogmas Day 15

Hey Guys - happy Blogmas day 15!

Today I wanted to talk about Vlogmas. For those who don't know, Vlogmas is when YouTubers vlog every day from December 1st until Christmas.

It's a time of year that I look forward to every year because I love watching their vlogs and seeing what they get up to.

So today, I'm gonna let you know whose videos I'm watching religiously this Vlogmas, and what videos you should be watching too!

If you think there's any more that I should be watching, please let me know in the comments!

Zoella



Zoe's Vlogmas is my go-to every year, because she's one of the only vloggers I follow that actually does it every year no matter what. She posts quite long videos, so it's really nice to know that I can sit and watch 40 minutes of her life every evening to keep me entertained! And as well as that, she's such a festive person that it really does make me excited(ish) for the holiday season.

Niomi Smart


Niomi Smart is a vlogger whose videos I don't really watch that much. However, she uploads religiously once a week and she's one of the only vloggers that is consistent, so I've always had a lot of respect for her. So of course I'm tuning into her Vlogmas. Like Zoe, her life is really interesting in general, so I can't wait to see what she gets up to this month!

Tanya Burr

Tanya is another one that is really consistent in the sense that she always does Vlogmas, so I always look forward to watching her videos. Like Zoe, she's also really festive, as you can tell by the fact that she wrote a book all about Christmas and what she loves about it, and that love is definitely infectious.

Gabriella Lindley



This is how much I love Vlogmas. I don't usually subscribe to Gabbie, I don't watch her videos and she never comes up on my recommended. However, on December 1st I subscribed to her just because she said she was doing Vlogmas, and I'm really glad that I did. Not only does it give me more lives to peak into, but she's really funny and down to earth. I find it really nice to sit and watch her vlogs where she's just chilling and working out and seeing friends - and I really love it.

Giovanna Fletcher



I love Gi. I love everything about her, and I've followed both her career and her personal life for years. She does so much, and she's freaking hilarious, and I just think she's really great. Her Vlogmas is one that I look forward to the most because I love seeing her and her husband Tom and her sons Buzz and Buddy. They're like the perfect little family and it's really heartwarming to watch someone who doesn't try to come across as perfect. She doesn't get as much love as she should, because everyone should be watching her vlogs!

Joe Sugg



Joe is the first and only male YouTuber that I have in this list, and that's because to be honest, most other male YouTubers really annoy me for one reason or another. In fact, I think he's the only male Vlogger that I'm still subscribed to. But anyway, his Vlogmas is so funny because he's such a funny guy. In addition, he does something different every video and his life is by far one of the most entertaining that I've ever watched!

Rose and Rosie



And last but not least, we have Rose and Rosie. I love them. I've loved them for a while and that love is showing no signs of slowing down or stopping. They're hilarious, so entertaining, and exactly what you want from a Christmas video. Something that you can watch and laugh at for hours on end!

So what are you waiting for? Go and catch up on these Vlogmas videos!

It's 10 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 16!

Comments

Popular Posts

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The YouTuber Book Rant!

8 Photos Of Happiness!

Groundhog Day | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #125: Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood