My Christmas Wishlist | Blogmas Day 5

Hey Guys x

One of the best things about Christmas is getting and giving gifts.

The problem is, when you have your own money, you can always buy what you need. Because of this, I don't have anything that I want anyone to get me for Christmas because I have everything I need.

However, there are still a few items that I've avoided buying, just so I can persuade someone else to buy them for me!

Books
















As you probably know, or could guess after taking a look at my bookshelf in the picture above (it's not all of my books - just the ones that I read/want to read the most!), so of course, receiving books would be amazing! It's a shame that most YouTubers bring books out either earlier or later than Christmas because, by this time, I have all the ones that I want to buy! But leave me any book recommendations in the comments - I might treat myself to some new ones!

Wild At Heart

I am in love with this show! It's an old show that aired on ITV in the UK, and I watched it from beginning to end and loved every second of it! So what I would really like would be to be able to watch it all over again from the beginning! And to be honest, even if no one buys this for me, I'm 100% getting it for myself!

Ugg Boots









I love ugg boots! I have two pairs already, but my brown pair has a hole in them, so I am looking for a replacement - so this is definitely on my Christmas list!

Quote Prints
















I  have fallen in love with the website 'Etsy', it has the nicest stuff on it, and I love quote prints! I have no idea what quote I'd get printed, but I'd love it if someone thought of a quote that related to me and gave me that quote from one of the amazing prints that Etsy sell!

Movies
















Last but not least, something very general - movies!



                                                  












Just like with books, I love getting people's recommendations. Movies are something that I love so much, so of course I'd appreciate any movie that anyone gave me, particularly if I hadn't seen it before. I love watching the movies that someone else loves - especially if I love them too!

Thank you for reading

What's on your Christmas wish-list?

It's 20 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 6!
















Comments

  1. Is it bad that I've never had a pair of Uggs? XD
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no. But definitely try them out! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'