Letter To Winter | Blogmas Day 7


Hey Guys x

So, I've done a letter to Winter every single Blogmas that I've taken part in - one rhyming and one not but both poems.

This year, I've actually taken a poetry class, so the poem should be progressively better - I don't know if that will be the case though!

It's not going to rhyme, because forcing a rhyme is harder than no rhyme at all.

Letter to Winter

Dear Winter,
The third time I'm writing this letter to you and I have nothing new to say.
Winter is my favourite season.
My favourite time, favourite month, favourite day.

The 12th day in particular, my favourite of them all,
my day to chill, to read, to write, to do whatever I want.
A day of presents, of fun and friends,
This year, the 20th one.

But that's not the only reason I love Winter,
Christmas for a start - the festive time.
Blogmas, Vlogmas, Snapmas,
A time for creators to create, for makers to make.

Winter's the time when everyone bands together
When everyone travels home to see family and friends.
When bloggers collab and Vloggers create Christmas based vlogs
And everyone feels that little bit more magical.

So merry Christmas, and merry Blogmas too,
Thank you Winter, for dusting my life with a magical chill.
Hopefully the magic of Winter surpasses the end of Christmas,
Because we all need a little bit of magic to see us through.

Thank you for reading this really bad poem!

It's 18 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 8!

Comments

  1. 'bad'? really fabulous, christmassy poem more like! Loved it! GAHH 18 DAYS THE EXCITEMENT IS REAAAAL <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, I loved thissss! This is like the christmas poem for all us bloggers!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion