My 10 Favourite Actors | Blogmas Day 4

Hey Guys x

Welcome back to another movie-based Blogmas post!

Today, I'm gonna be sharing my favourite actors with you (only males, actresses will be in my next film post), I hope you enjoy seeing my favourite actors and what I think are their best films.

I didn't include Chris Evans, because I didn't want too many Marvel actors, but he is still one of my favourites!

Let me know who your favourite actors are in the comments!

10. Jason Sudeikis
Image result for jason sudeikis

I don't know what it is about Jason Sudeikis, but I think he's a brilliant actor! I've seen him in a few films and the thing about him that always hits me is his humour. I don't know if it's written for him or if he ad-libs, but he seems hilarious, and that's a really big thing for me, both in a comedy and in a drama. Humour provides levity and he definitely provides the humour!
Favourite Film: Horrible Bosses

9. Simon Pegg
Image result for Simon pegg

He's been in some of the biggest franchises of our generation - Star Trek, Star Wars and Mission Impossible, and he brings something different to each one. I love it when actors have talent beyond their acting capabilities, and Simon Pegg is an extremely talented man. I mean, he wrote the newest Star Trek movie! I hope he continues to write and produce and act for years and years to come because his talent is like none other. I especially hope he stays in Star Trek (if they make more) because the franchise would be lost without him!
Favourite Film: Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

8. Matt Damon
Image result for Matt Damon

I've been a huge fan of Matt Damon for ages now. I still haven't seen 'The Martian', but I am going to because I just keep hearing better and better things about it! But I think he's a great actor who has been in the business for such a long time! I also just found out that he wrote 'Good Will Hunting' with Ben Affleck. I was so amazed because that's such a good, high-profile film and he definitely doesn't get the credit that he deserves for writing that!
Favourite Film: The Adjustment Bureau

7. Robert Downey Jr
Image result for robert downey jr

Robert Downey Jr is one of the most versatile actors that I've come across. In each film that he plays, he's completely different and in some, you barely recognise him. But this past summer in 'Captain America: Civil War', he played a character that he's been playing since 2008, Tony Stark, in a completely different way. It was almost like he was playing a completely different character! It's crazy how many films he's been in and how talented he is - I can't wait to see him in the new Spider-Man film next year, and many more resulting films in the future!
Favourite Film: Captain America: Civil War

6. Patrick Wilson
Image result for patrick wilson

Ever since I saw the first Insidious movie, I've been a huge fan of Patrick Wilson. He's been in both the Insidious and Conjuring horror franchises and he's a great actor! But as well as that, he can sing! He did a duet with Barbra Streisand and he sounded amazing, I was so surprised! But yeah, he's talented in so many ways and I really hope he's in more horror movies in the future!
Favourite Film: The Conjuring 2

5. Idris Elba
Image result for Idris Elba

I've been a fan of Idris Elba for so long, so when I heard that he was in Star Trek beyond I was so excited, and he certainly didn't disappoint! He's a great British actor that is making it in the USA and he's doing an amazing job - he has a career that many Brits could only dream of and I hope that he continues to do amazing things and to represent us Brits in the best way possible!
Favourite Film: No Good Deed

4. Sebastian Stan
Image result for sebastian stan

He plays Bucky Barnes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and he's incredible! When I first saw him in Marvel, I didn't realise the variety of roles that he could play. Thankfully, I decided to check out some of the films on his filmography and I certainly wasn't disappointed! Sebastian is so underrated but he's a really talented guy and he does so many great films! I think I've said this before but, rather than being the leading actor in a shit film, Sebastian tends to play one of the supporting characters in a film that's really great! Check out some of his films, you won't be disappointed!
Favourite Film: Gone

3. Anthony Mackie
Image result for Anthony Mackie

This is the last Marvel Cinematic Universe actor, I promise! Anthony Mackie is so talented that I don't even need to mention Marvel to explain why you need to see his movies! He does a lot of action movies and he's really good at them! But in addition to this, he seems really passionate about the movies that he takes part in, you can tell that he cares about them and that he chooses his projects carefully. Like the others in this list, I can't wait to see what he does next!
Favourite Film: Triple 9

2. Ryan Reynolds
Image result for ryan reynolds

Ryan Reynolds is one of the funniest guys that I've ever admired. Honestly, choose any interview and watch him, he is so genuinely funny I can't handle it! And he does movies that are funny, some of the time, and you can really see him through the movies he does. But he also does really serious movies, such as 'Buried', and he's amazing at both. Buried in particular is some of his best work. I could only watch it once or twice because it was distressing, but it's an amazing film that I think everyone should watch at least once! But his acting is incredible in it, and it definitely makes a change from all the comedy he does.
Favourite Film: Buried

1. Chris Pine














Let's all pretend you didn't know this was coming... I am in love with Chris Pine. I've said this many times and I'm actually surprised that my obsession has managed to last this long - I should certainly be on another guy by now! But Chris is so talented, so versatile, he's played every role! He's been the action hero, the romantic lead, the villain, the antagonise, the Captain of the Starship enterprise, and just about everything else! He has proved that he can do it all and I should know, I've seen 90% of his movies now! There's nothing that he can't do (including playing a singing Disney prince!) and I can't wait for Wonder Woman in 2017 so that I can see him be the romantic action hero all over again!
Favourite Film 1: Star Trek Beyond
Favourite Film 2: Hell or High Water

Thank you for reading! Who are your favourite actors?

It's 21 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 5!

Comments

  1. Oooooh yay Blogmas!! I love Ryan Reynolds. It's nice to see a massive line up, I can see what you like in actors. :) I hope you have a lovely day, Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so bad with naming and recognising actors... the only one i recognised was the insidious guy!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

If I Stay | Film Review