Bye Bye Blogmas | Blogmas Day 24


Hey Guys x

It's the end of Blogmas! I mean, officially, Blogmas ends tomorrow, but as tomorrow is Christmas day, today is the end of my Blogmas.

Blogmas this year has been much harder than Blogmas the previous two years I've done it. I've been out of ideas, I haven't been bothered and I haven't felt like anyone is reading my posts.

But because of this, this has been my favourite Blogmas looking back. This is because I haven't forced myself to post about Christmas every day, and so instead I've been able to write posts about things that I'm passionate about.

And I'm proud of myself for setting aside the time each day to write a handful of posts, especially when I wanted to be doing anything but.

I don't have a lot to say today.

Tomorrow's post is also going to be really short, because it's Christmas.

But I just want to say, I hope you really enjoyed my Blogmas posts. I hope you're going to spend the new year watching the movies that I've recommended and I hope that 2017 is an amazing year for everyone!

Thank you for reading.

It's Christmas tomorrow! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. The movies that you mentioned in the previous post seem to be really interesting! Definitely going to check them out! :) Great job with the blogmas! Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think you'll do Blogmas this year? It must be even harder to come up with more ideas now.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List