The New Years Tag!


Hey Guys x

Welcome to my last Tag of 2016!

Anyway, as it's so close to the end of the year, I thought I'd do the 'New Years' tag!

Feel free to do this tag yourself. I found it here!

The Tag!


If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
I went out for my best friend's birthday in June, and I'd probably relive that. She didn't know that me and two other friends were coming, so it was really nice to surprise her!

What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
I don't think I set any resolutions, so I couldn't say if I accomplished any!

3 words to describe last year?
Friendship, uncertainty, 2016 - those pretty much sum it up!

Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
I think this is a weird question, but maybe I'm not into music that much! There has been many great songs out this year, but none of them spring to mind right now.

Something your looking forward to this coming year?
Something that I can't talk about yet! But hopefully by February I'll be able to let you guys know exactly what I've been up to this month!

What did last year teach you?
It taught me to not apologise for needing to be alone, or to skip some family events. It taught me to put myself first, people I love and care about second, and people's expectations of me last.

What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
Maybe a blue jumper with a butterfly on it, but to be honest I don't really change up my wardrobe that much so it could be anything!

If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
I have no words, honestly!

What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
Fun, love, laughter, creativity, the usual!

What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Anxiety and worrying.

Best book you read last year?
'The Accident' by C.L. Taylor. I'm reviewing it in January, but it was so amazing that I had to buy an extra copy to give to my best friend for Christmas. Hopefully she loves it as much as I do!

What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
I'm uploading a post all about this on the 31st, so check that out!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below your answers to these questions!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I didn't set any resolutions last year either! I've written this down in my post ideas list and I might do it next year!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'