December and 2016 Favourites!

Hey Guys x

This year, I thought I'd do something a little bit different with my last 'Favourites' post of the year.
Rather than just tell you the things that I've been loving this month, I'm also going to tell you my favourites of the year!

I hope you enjoy my last 'Favourites' post! It's gonna be a long one!

Favourite Film: The Loft
Image result for the loft

'The Loft' has definitely been my favourite film of December. It's fast paced and exciting, there's twists and turns around every corner and you really can't guess what the outcome is! Definitely one to watch!

Film Of The Year (1): Captain America: Civil War
Image result for civil war poster

Of course this had to be one of my films of the year. As a huge Marvel fan, I went into 2016 really anticipating this film, and it certainly did not disappoint! I've watched it multiple times since and it gets better every time!

Film Of The Year (2): Star Trek
Image result for star trek 09 poster

This year, I have loved getting into the Star Trek world. These films have opened up so many doors and passions for me, and helped me choose a possible future career. And as well as that, they're just really good movies!

Favourite TV Show: The Vampire Diaries
Image result for the vampire diaries poster

I started watching this again this month, and I just fell in love with it all over again. I'm binge watching it as quickly as possible and each episode is really just better than the last. If you don't watch this show, you need to start watching it because it's amazing!

Show Of The Year: Orange Is The New Black
Image result for orange is the new black poster

I can't believe I only started watching this this year, I'm ashamed at how long it took me! But this is definitely my favourite show of the year! Again, you should definitely start watching this if you don't!

Favourite Song: Say You Won't Let Go

This song is so beautiful! It's by James Arthur and he sounds incredible in it! But the lyrics really just get me because they're so beautiful and amazing! I can't stop listening!

Songs Of The Year:
There are so many songs that I want to include in this, but I won't talk about them a lot as I don't want to make this post too long.

HellfireDown
Jealous

They're all songs that I have fallen in love with this year for one reason or another, and they definitely all deserve a listen!

Favourite YouTuber: Niomi Smart
Image result for Niomi Smart 2016

Niomi has been doing Blogmas and I've been loving it! But in addition to that, in her Blogmas videos, she's been doing a lot of things that have made me really proud to be a subscriber of her. For example, in one of the videos, she was really upset about what was happening in Aleppo and said that she didn't understand why people with bigger followings weren't doing anything, and I really admired and respected her for that. In addition, she's one of the only YouTubers who has not been trying to hide the fact that she's in a new relationship. She mentioned it casually, as if it wasn't a big deal, which really made it not a big deal. I think she's great!

YouTubers of the Year: Hazel Hayes, Carrie Hope Fletcher, Louise Pentland

Image result for Hazel Hayes
Image result for carrie hope fletcher 2016
Image result for Louise Pentland 2016

This amazing trio of ladies has made my 2016 amazing! They've been creating, making, doing and inspiring me to do the same, and I can't wait to see what they individually get up to in the new year, including reading Carrie and Louise's new books!

Game Of The Year: Sims
Image result for sims 3

I don't have a game of 2016 because it would have been sims! I have loved playing sims this year, just like I love playing sims every year! Sims is a great game that everyone needs to be playing!

Favourite Celebrity: Karl Urban
Image result for karl urban

Karl Urban plays 'Bones' in Star Trek, and he's also one of the main characters in my December favourite movie 'The Loft', so it's only fair that he's my favourite celebrity this month. I might actually change 'Favourite Celebrity' to 'Favourite Actor' because that's all they seem to be! But he's an amazing actor and I can't wait to see him in 'Thor 3' next year!

Celebrities Of The Year: Sebastian Stan and Chris Pine
Image result for sebastian stan
Image result for chris pine

Both of these actors have been very significant to me this year for different reasons. But mainly, they're my favourites because they got me into different TV Shows and movies, and they're both amazing at what they do!

YouTube Video Of The Year: Happy

I have to be honest, I can't think of any other video to put in this place. With me, videos are pretty much forgotten as soon as I've watched them. However, this is a very good video which rightfully deserves to be my video of the year!

Random 2016 Favourites

Gossip Girl
Image result for gossip girl poster

This could have been in the TV shows bit but I wanted to give it it's own space. I started watching Gossip Girl this year and I am in love with it. It's an amazing show, and I can't believe I haven't been watching it for years! It's particularly made me fall in love with Blake Lively, who is amazing!

Wattpad and Rogue

One of my favourite hobbies throughout this year has been writing my Marvel-based fanfiction 'Rogue', which is currently at 34,000 reads (I can't believe it!). If you'd like to read it (and I'd love you to read it) click here!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below what you've enjoyed this year!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I love say you won't let go, it's such a beautiful song!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

April Favourites | 2015