I love... Bubble Bath Review

The flavours I'm reviewing are strawberry celebration (or 'strawberries and cream') and Mango and Papaya.

The first thing I have to comment on is the smell of these. They smell so close to the fruits that they resemble, it's amazing! And it's not just me, on the back of the 'Strawberry Celebration' bottle, it says 'I AM NOT A FOOD' so I guess that the company are scared that people will try to eat it!

The size and shape of the bottles means that the bottles are completely full of the bubble bath, which is great because you really do get your money's worth!

On the website it says that it has real extracts of the fruits in it, which I think is great and really adds to the great smell.


I tried the strawberry one first. I love the smell of this so much, just like strawberries! It looks really pink in the bottle, but when you put it on your skin it clears out, which I like because you don't have to worry about it leaving marks of colour on your skin. It's just like any normal bubble bath that soaps up, but it is so much easier to wash off than a lot of other bubble baths and shower gels because it has more of a liquid texture. After washing it off, you can still smell it for about an hour, which is good but isn't as long as I'd like.

I think I prefer the strawberry smell, just because I naturally prefer the smell of strawberries than mango's, but it is true to the natural smell. The orange colour is a bit more prominent in the gel and on skin, but there is no trace of it when it's washed off, which is a major plus. I also think that, although I don't like the smell as much, the smell is much stronger than the strawberry one, and it lasts for a lot longer, so you can smell it for ages!

Overall, I really love these products. And the best part is, they're currently on sale!
At superdrug right now, they are half price, now £1.48 which is a great bargain!

Mango and Papaya: http://www.superdrug.com/I-love-/I-Love-Bubblebath-%26Showergel-Mango-%26-Papaya/p/720757#.VGins5UqXVI

Strawberry Celebration: http://www.superdrug.com/I-love-/I-Love-Bubblebath-bath%26-Showergel-Strawberries%26Cream/p/720871#.VGin1JUqXVI

Thank you for reading.

If you've tried these, comment below what you thought of them!

Comments

  1. I love these too! They have mini ones in Primark and I think I'll be getting them for my friends, they have so many beautiful scents! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion