The First Time Tag!



This tag has been going around both YouTube and throughout blogs for a long time, so long in fact that there are so many variations of the original questions.

So I have found a few different posts and I am mixing and matching the questions a bit, as well as adding in a few of my own questions.

I find doing tags really fun, and I hope that you find reading my answers fun!

First Best Friend

First and still is my friend Lilly. We became best friends 14 years ago, which is completely crazy to think about! We became friends in nursery and have been best friends ever since.

First Celebrity Crush

 
The first that I can remember is Richard Fleeshman. I think he was in Coronation street or something, but I fell in love with him after watching him on Soapstar Superstar, which no longer comes on! I can't even really remember what it was about, but I remember loving it!
 

First Word

My first word was 'Dipsy', as in Dipsy from the teletubbies, which I was completely obsessed with when I was a baby!
 

First Tweet

My first tweet, as you can see, was a tweet to Nathan from The Wanted, otherwise known as Nathan Sykes, back in 2011! How time has flown!
 

First Stitches

The first and only time I have ever gotten stitches was about 2 years ago. I was at my dad's house and I walked through his glass door, cutting my left arm and leg. I got the stitches (butterfly stitches) on my leg and I still have the scars!
 

First Person Subscribed To On YouTube

Carrie Hope Fletcher was the first person that I subscribed to on YouTube. I first heard of her because I was a big fan of the band McFly, and she is the sister of Tom Fletcher. After watching her first video I subscribed to her right away because I automatically loved her!
 

First Concert

My first concert was one of those X Factor Tours. I went in 2010 but it was the tour for the 2009 contestants, which means that I saw Jedward, Stacey Solomon, Olly Murs as well as the winner for that year Joe Mceldery. It was so much fun!
 

First Thing This Morning

First thing this morning I got out of bed and read a chapter of 'Great Expectations'. I got up at about 7:30 for no reason and I am regretting it now!
 

First Novel Written

When I was about 10/11, I wrote a book called Coffee. I can't remember what it was about, but I remember that the main girl was called Coffee, and it involved running away from home and teenage pregnancies!
 

First Alcoholic Drink

I think it was some champagne for New Years, but I haven't had that much alcohol in my life.
 

First detention

I don't remember what I got it for, but I do remember that I got it in maths in year 8!
 

First Teddy/Stuffed Animal

The first stuffed animal I ever had was a leopard/cat called 'Cuddles'. I still have it in my wardrobe. I can remember throwing birthday parties for it when I was younger! I made it a year younger than me with the same birthday, which means that in December Cuddles is turning 17!
I never had a teddy because they creep me out, but that's for another time!
 

My First School Crush

My first school crush was the first boy that I called my boyfriend. Albeit we were 6 when we liked each other, it was still a pretty big deal to me!
 

My First Blog Post

My first post was written back in April, entitled 'Being You' and I cringe at it because, as I have said in previous posts, I had no idea what I was doing!
 
I hope that you enjoyed reading about some of my 'Firsts'!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below some of your answers to the questions!
 

Comments

  1. Lovely post, wow nice first word I have no idea what mine even was haha! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'