November Favourites!

It's time for another favourites!

I've got some new followers since the last time I made a 'Favourites' post, so I really hope you enjoy seeing what my favourite things of this month are!
In terms of favourites, this month has been great! I've been introduced to so many new things and have been really excited to write this post!

Favourite Movie: The Best Man Holiday

 
Although this film came out last year, I only saw it for the first time about 2 weeks ago. A week after that, I watched the first film (this is a sequel) so you can see how late I am! It's classified as a Christmas film and I really enjoyed it when I saw it. I'm not going to give you an overview because it will spoil the first one but I'll put both of the trailers below.
 
 

Favourite TV Show: Everybody Loves Raymond

 
I know that this show has been finished for ages, but I just love it so much! It comes on every morning on channel 4, but I'm always at college, so I've started recording the episodes so I can watch them when I come home. Seriously, if you don't watch this, watch an episode and see how good it is!
 

Favourite Song: Thinking Out Loud

 
What first attracted me to this song was the music video for it. If you haven't seen it, I'll also link it below, but it's Ed Sheeran dancing with a girl, and it literally puts all of the dancers on 'Strictly Come Dancing' to shame! Watch the video, it's amazing!
 
 

Favourite YouTuber: Jack Howard

 
This week, I have been talking a lot with Eve (awesome blogger and newest friend), and I knew we would be good friends based on the fact that we both have a mutual love for Mr Jack Howard. You may not know him if you only watch really mainstream YouTubers, but if you're a fan of Louise (Sprinkle Of Glitter), then you'll probably know him as he's one of her best friends. As well as him being gorgeous, the thing I love most about Jack is the amount of work that he puts in to his videos. By looking at his own videos, his Jack and Dean videos and the videos that he helps people, such as Louise, with, you can see how dedicated he is and how hard he works. He's amazing!
 

Favourite Game: Sporcle

 
This is a quiz website that my dad introduced me to and I love it! You basically just answer quiz questions but I just find it good because you can choose the categories that you're best at, challenge people, and you can spend hours on it without getting bored!
 

Favourite Music Artist: Ed Sheeran

 
I've said this in an earlier post, but I bought Ed Sheeran's album X 2 weeks ago and it's freaking amazing. I've been listening to it non-stop. On Wednesday during a free period, my best friend Lilly and I were just listening to X as we worked and, because his music is so mellow, it was really easy to just work with his voice in the background.
 

Favourite Celebrity: Jennifer Aniston

 
Her new film 'Horrible Bosses 2' is out today and she has been having a lot of interviews about it. The first Horrible Bosses is in my top 3 favourite films and she was amazing in it, so I really want to see how amazing she is in the sequel! Also, watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S probably every day has also made me love her!
 

Favourite YouTube Video: Louise VS Jack

 
As I have already mentioned, I love Jack Howard. And I love Louise. Putting Jack and Louise together is just short of genius and I hope they post many many more collabs in the future because I love seeing them together and their friendship is so amazing!
 
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below which favourites we have in common!
 

Comments

  1. Lovely post. And the video for 'Thinking Out Loud' (did not even know the tune was called that) is mega to watch. It is good, even great dancing. For Everybody Loves Raymond and with Friends, I've watched them. Couldn't talk much of them though (poor memory - yikes!). Tc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion