The Liebster Award! (Part 2)


I was nominated back in August to do the liebster award, which you can see here, and in the last 2 weeks, I have been nominated twice, so I thought I'd do it again! I was nominated by Ashley's Antics and Catriona Aitken, who both have amazing blogs, which you can follow by clicking on their names!

Thanks so much Ashley and Catriona for nominating me!

Here are the rules:
 1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve the award and have less than 500 followers
5. Answer 11 questions posted by whoever nominated you and ask your nominees 11 questions

11 Random Facts About Me
- I have a lot of '1 week long' celebrity crushes
- I love listening to the rain
- Watching TV/movies/YouTube is my favourite hobby
- I can touch type
- I prefer PC's over Macs
- I turn 18 in two weeks (12th December)
- I'm generally anxious more than I'm happy
- I love commenting on different blogs
- I'd love to get a book published
- I care too much about what people think of me
- I currently have Ed Sheeran's album X on repeat!

Ashley's Questions

1. Why did you start to blog?
I always loved writing, and before I even knew about blogger, I was trying to find a way to write something that I could keep updating. I tried tumblr and wattpad, but when I started watching YouTubers, I decided to try blogger, as they had.

2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Teleportation, and the ability to duplicate myself. For example, one of me could be in a lesson while the other me could be watching YouTube videos all day!

3. What is your favourite beauty product?
I use Clinique moisturiser but I don't know if that's considered a beauty product?

4. Knowing what you know now, what would you tell your 15 year old self?
Don't revise so hard for engineering. You're not going to need it in later life and you fail the exam anyway!

5. Who is your favourite fictional character?
Becky Brandon from the shopaholic books or anyone from Family Guy!

6. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Neither, I'm not an animal person at all. If I had to pick, it would probably be a cat.

7. If you were stuck on a desert Island and could only have three items, what would they be?
I'm assuming that I have no form of electronics or communication, so I could take a pile of books (as one item), a camera (because the scenery would probably be nice) and a cooler bag with different foods and drinks.

8. Top three television programmes?
Wild at heart, Modern Family and Family Guy

9. Guiltiest pleasure?
'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' books. Always my guilty pleasure!

10. What is your favourite quote?
'You will always be the best version of you' - Tyler Oakley

11. What is your current favourite blog?
Louise aka Sprinkle of Glitter

Catriona's Questions

1. What's your favourite flavour of ice-cream?
Vanilla. I'm very boring!

2. If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, who would it be?
Louise (sprinkle of glitter) or Jack Howard. Ideally both of them together!

3. If you could only listen to one song for a month, what would it be and why?
Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran

4. Do you play an instrument(s). If so, what?
When  I was younger, I used to play a bit of piano and guitar, but now I don't really play anything.

5. Team Edward of Team Jacob?
I'm team Emmett! (As in Edward Cullen's older brother). But also both team Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner equally!

6. Team Peeta or Team Gale?
I don't know a lot about the Hunger Games, but I'm team Peeta after reading the first book.

7. Guilty Pleasure?
Again, 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' books.

8. Favourite quote from a book?
"You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible" - Me Before You

9. Chocolate or crisps
Chocolate all the way!

10. Who is your idol/ who inspires you?
Again, Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) inspires me in many more ways than I'll write about now. That needs it's own post!

11. Favourite place in the world?
London. Where I live, and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

My Questions

1. How did you get your blog name?
2. Apple or Android?
3. Do you wear make-up?
4. What are your top 3 favourite movies of all time?
5. Who if your favourite blogger with under 200 followers?
6. Who is your favourite YouTuber with under 500,000 subscribers?
7. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
8. If you had to live in a fantasy world, which one would it be?
9. What if your favourite season and why?
10. What do you want to achieve by the time you're 20 years older than you are now?
11. What are your favourite posts to write and read?

My Nominations

Emma Daisy
Lia (likes to bake)
Izzy K
Erin
Immortal Minds
Abi
Alice
Cato
Eve
Cute Quirks
Natasha

You can click on any one of the names above and go straight to their amazing blogs!

Thanks again to Ashley and Catriona for nominating me!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below your answers to the questions, even if you haven't been tagged!

Comments

  1. Great post and you have a good taste in music (I love Ed Sheeran too haha) xxx

    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go, I answered your questions and nominated some awesome bloggers! (:
    Thanks again for the nomination, I really loved it! (:

    xoxo, Cato

    http://littlemisscato.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great set of questions and not going to lie, but yikes! I'll answer the best way I can. First thing comes to mind, 'is be yourself'...great. *sigh*. Anyways, thank you :) and great answers also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag you have a lovely blog:-)
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'