The Fault In Our Stars - Film Review





Last night, me and two of my friends went to see 'The Fault In Our Stars' film. I was so excited and was anticipating that I would cry, kind of like how I felt when I was about to read the book. We saw it 4 days after it came out here in the UK (It came out on the 19th) because we wanted to make sure that we were not in a crowded cinema, as the rustling and whispered talking of the people around you will ruin your viewing pleasure, and we were letting nothing ruin TFIOS.

 
This was my seat in the cinema just before the film started. I was so excited that I took many pictures, but this one was the only one that was light enough for you to actually be able to see anything!
 
Obviously I've already written a book review for the book, so I won't waste time by repeating the plot to you, but if you want to know the basic plot, check out my book review by clicking here: http://louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/review-2-fault-in-our-stars-by-john.html
 
 
Because I loved the book so much, I was so excited to see how the film would play out.
The film was true to the book in so many ways, which made it amazing. Obviously films are NEVER as good as their book counterparts, but TFIOS did come quite close. Also, the film was able to make me cry, something that the book had not accomplished. So yes, I was in the cinema literally crying my eyes out, but I don't regret it!
 
This is a 'tattoo' design that my friend had, and if you've read the book or seen the movie then you'll get the reference, but I loved the design so much that I had to include it in this. The perks of having artistic friends!
But seriously, if you've read the book and loved it, you'll 100% love the movie. And if you haven't read the book, watch the film anyway. One of the friends who I saw it with has never read the book, but now really wants to, because of how good the film is!
 
Thank you for reading.
Comment below if you're going to see the movie and when!
Also, have you already seen the movie? Tell me about it in the comments!
 

 


Comments

  1. I loved your review, I cant wait to see TFIOS even though I know I will cry like a baby but I'm sure it will be worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried, but trust me, it will be completely worth it!
    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

Wonka | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'