June Favourites!

Once again, it's time for my favourites of the month. I can't believe that I've been blogging long enough for this to be my third 'favourites' post! I hope you enjoy what I've been enjoying this month.

Favourite Movie: The Fault In Our Stars



I saw this movie last Sunday and posted a review of it the Monday after, so you already know how much I love this film with all my heart. A lot of people don't really understand the obsession over the film and book, but I strongly advise anyone who hasn't read/seen the book or film to do it immediately, because I loved it so much, and I can't wait to watch it again as soon as possible.

Favourite TV Show: Family Guy

 
I've always loved family guy, but since I've returned to college I find family guy one of the easiest and funny things to watch. There's no real ongoing plot and I don't have to concentrate too hard on it. It is very rude and crude, but I love it all the same. Definitely don't watch it if you are under the age of 15, I strongly believe that your parents would not approve!
 

Favourite Song: Let It Go

 
I love Frozen, and after buying the soundtrack, I've been listening to the Idina Menzel version of 'Let It Go' non-stop. I think I prefer the Idina version to the Demi version because it is actually used within the film and, when hearing it, it sounds like it's actually Elsa singing, which reminds me of the film.
 

Favourite YouTuber: Zoe Sugg

 
This month, Zoe Sugg (Or Zoella) has been daily vlogging, and I am obsessed with watching her daily vlogs and making sure that I'm up to date with them. I love seeing who she interacts with on a daily basis and I love seeing the way she acts when she's not filming a proper video, when her make-up is off and she's just relaxing at home.
 

Favourite Game: The Bored Button

 
I couldn't find a proper picture for this, but the 'Bored Button' is basically a game that you can play on the internet that finds you lots of different little games to play when you're completely bored out of your mind. I like it because I can keep myself occupied for a long period of time even though each game lasts for about 2 minutes Play it here: http://www.boredbutton.com/
 

Favourite Music Artist: Demi Lovato

 
I've loved Demi since she was in Camp Rock, and my love for her hasn't lessened or decreased. She was interviewed on British television show 'This Morning' and I was so excited that she was in London! Her album Demi is one of my favourite things to listen to, the song 'Warrior' being my favourite. Buy the album if you haven't already, you won't regret it!
 

Favourite Celebrity: Julia Roberts

She is one of my favourite actresses and I've been watching her movies non-stop for the past few  weeks. My favourites of hers are 'Sleeping With The Enemy' and 'Notting Hill'. What can I say, I'm a romantic!
 

Favourite YouTube Video: Revealing Guy Secrets

 
If Zoe Sugg wasn't my favourite YouTuber of the month, it would without a doubt be Kian Lawley. I have been watching his old videos and completely falling in love with him, as well as the rest of O2L. I love this video because it is hilarious, especially when Kian is singing along to 'A Thousand Miles' by Vanessa Carlton. A lot of people don't understand Kian's sense of humour but, if you don't take him too seriously, you learn to love him, like I have!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below what your favourite things are this month!

Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion