Book Haul 1!!

I love books. I have too many books and will always choose to buy more rather than to give some away. Since my birthday, in December, until now, I have accumulated so many books that I haven't had a chance to read, so I thought I would use this post to show you some of the books that I have either bought or been given that I haven't had a chance to read.

                                                        Joey Essex - Being Reem



















I am a big fan of TOWIE (The only way is Essex) and I enjoyed watching Joey when he was on it, so  knew that I had to buy his book. Although I haven't read it, I know that, as well as being light-hearted, he also touches on serious issues, such as the death of his mother, so I think that reading this book will change a lot of people's opinions of Joey!

Tulisa - Honest



















Autobiography number 2, this time from Tulisa. To be fair, I've had this book for a while, but I have never gotten around to reading it. She is another person who divides opinions between people, a lot of them extremely negative. I think that, like Joey, because she uses the book to explore her life, it may cause people to think about her in a more positive way.

Charles Dickens - Great Expectations

Emily Bronte - Wuthering Heights



















I decided to put these books together because they are 'classics' that most people are made to read at school. These were given to my on my birthday by my mother, and I haven't made the time to read them. Mainly because it reminds me of reading books for school, which I find tedious. For example, while studying English literature this year, I had to read 'The Great Gatsby', and I think that I would have found the book a lot more enjoyable if I was allowed to read it in my own time and for leisure rather than work. However, I will definitely read these books because I think I'll probably enjoy them, and I won't lose anything by reading a few classics.

J.k. Rowling - Harry potter and the Chamber of Secrets 


I read this book a really long time ago. I've only ever had a few of the Harry Potter books and this has never been one of them, so I was very grateful for it. I got this for my birthday from one of my best friends and I have read bits and pieces, which remind me of my childhood, but I haven't had the time to sit down and read the whole book yet, which I am looking forward to doing in the future.



 Claudia Carroll - A Very Accidental Love Story

 




I've read one of Claudia Carroll's books before (Remind Me Again Why I Need A Man) so I knew that I would like the way that she writes. I am a very romantic person, and completely in love with the idea of true love, so the title of this book is what made me pick it up and buy it straight away, the fact that it's by an author that I'm already familiar with was just a bonus.

Sarah Dessen - Someone Like You



I have to admit, the reason that I first picked up this book was because it reminded me of the Adele song of the same name, but when I read the blurb, I immediately knew that this was a book that I  had to read, and I still feel that way.

 Giovanna Fletcher - You're The One That I Want


I am a huge fan of Giovanna Fletcher. Not only is she the wife of McFly's Tom Fletcher, mother of their son Buzz and Sister-in-law of Youtuber Carrie Hope Fletcher, but she is an amazing writer and her first book, Billy and Me, was so good that I knew that I would immediately buy anything else that she writes. This is set to be the next book that I read.
 

Sophie Kinsella - Wedding Night

 
As you may already know, I completely love Sophie Kinsella and have read a great deal of her books. This is her latest one and I am so excited to start reading it. I don't know when her next book will be coming out, but I will be first in line to buy it.
 
 

John Green - Paper Towns

 
As you may or may not know, The Fault In Our Stars is one of my favourite books ever and I can't wait to see the movie of it (which I hopefully will tomorrow), so it only seemed fitting that I would buy another book of his, as I love the way that he writes and I am looking forward to seeing if anything can rival the success of TFIOS!
 
 
Thank you for reading. I literally buy books all the time so this is just the first of many book hauls that I write about.
 
Comment below the last books you bought and where you got them!
 

Comments

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List