How To Find Your Ideal Career Path



OK, so the title of this blog is kind of misleading. This is because, as I don't know any of you personally, there is no way that I could help each of you to find your 'Ideal Career Path', however, I like to think that I can give you some tips to find the kind of thing that you'd like to do in the future.

Don't rush yourself



You're not going to wake up one day and know exactly what you want to do (and if you do, you're very lucky), so you have to be prepared to explore a bit.

Forget about what people think



Don't ignore something that you love because someone else hates it. If working in retail is your passion, make it happen. Ignore those who are being doctors and lawyers, work isn't just about money and your life isn't just about being like everyone else. Its good to be different.

Explore your talents



If you have a passion for something, and are talented, do whatever it takes to practise your craft. Take me, for example: I love writing, so I started this blog. It doesn't currently have an impact on my future career, but who knows where it might get me?

It's ok to be confused



Don't be upset if you don't know what you want to do, most people don't. It may not come to you overnight, you may have to do many different things before you find your true passion. But hang in there, you will find it.

Lastly, Take risks



I know that I've said this in many of my posts, but it could not be more true here. You have to take risks in order to find what you want to do. If you want to start a small business, take the risk and do it. If you want to start a blog, but scared that no one would read it, take a risk and do it anyway. If you make mistakes, you will be nothing but wise.

Thank you for reading, I hope that this helped even one person in some way.

Comment below whether or not you have found your ideal career path, and if so, how?

Comments

  1. Keeping the workplace challenging and engaging is important. Happy employees are productive ones, and for many the same routine of punching the time clock everyday gets old fast.

    Advice for Career

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very useful for us. Because we have a lot of
    tips and tricks from this post. Thank you for this amazing post share. I many
    tips about bd jobs as well. If you want to k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ensure that what you do in the workplace reflects the core purpose of the organisation. A strong leader is someone who knows the values of their organisation. Read: how to signal to your boss that you're ready for the next career steps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List