September Favourites! | 2015

Hey Guys x

It's that time once again, the time when I tell you all the things that I've been loving this month. I feel like I haven't done one of these in ages!

I love doing these posts because, if nothing else, it gives me a reason to watch new films and YouTube videos, so that I have something to show and tell you guys about!

Anyway, let's get on with the favourites!

Favourite Film: Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters


So I have to admit, I only watched this film in the first place because it stars Jeremy Renner, who I'm kind of in love with, but I'm so glad I watched it because it's an amazing film! It plays on the fairy-tale version of Hansel and Gretel, but now it's 15 years after they were left in the forest and they're making a living as Witch Hunters! It's incredibly gory and is more like a horror film than a fairy-tale, but a thrilling watch that demands a sequel!

Favourite TV Show: Family Guy (Season 13)


I am a huge Family Guy fan, I love it so much! I've just started watching the newest season, season 13, and I'm hooked! This is the best season yet, the episodes are so good, and I can't wait to finish watching them!

Favourite Song: I Won't Say (I'm In Love)


I woke up with this song playing in my head, and it was the last thing I listened to last night, so it's the only song I can think of, making it an automatic favourite! This is an amazing Disney song, from the film Hercules, and I could listen to it over and over again!

Favourite YouTuber(s): Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr


Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr got married this month, and from the pictures that they uploaded to their social media accounts, it was such a beautiful day! I've been a fan of them both for quite a while, so to see them get married was so nice and I'm really glad that they decided to share pictures with their viewers.

Favourite Game: Quiz Up


I'm obsessed with this right now, it's the best way to waste time! If you don't know, it's a quiz game that's a bit like mastermind, in the fact that you can pick the topics that you're best at and play against other people on the same topic. Right now, my chosen topic is 'The Marvel Cinematic Universe', of which I'm on level 27! It's so much fun!

Favourite YouTube Video: Player 2


This month, Tom and Gi announced that they're having a second baby, and in the cutest and most imaginative way possible! I have been loving Tom and Gi lately and this video is just one of the many reasons to keep up to date with the Fletcher family!

I also just want to link to yesterday's post about my current favourite celebrities, which you can see here, because those are my favourite celebrities this month!

Thank you for reading

Comment below some of your September Favourites!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Nice list of favourites! I want to watch that Hanzel and Gretel movie♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, you should watch it! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for Tom and Gi! And I love that song so much. Nice favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Tom & Gi's announcement video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such great favorites!

    All the love, Eiren. xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the player 2 video, so so cute! and I also really like Jim and Tanya's videos! :)
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I love Jim and Tan too. Do you want to support each other? Sub for sub? I'd love to help each other out.

    beautybydaisychain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure, I've followed you on Bloglovin' xx

      Delete
  7. I love Season 13 of family guy, it's so good! You've also made me really want to watch Hansel and Gretel as well now!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'