My September Disney Playlist!


Hey Guys x

For me, September so far has been a month of Disney!

I have been watching a lot of Disney movies this month, but more than that, I've been listening to a hell of a lot of Disney songs, and I am completely obsessed!

So I thought I'd show you some of the Disney songs that I've been listening to and loving this month!

After Ever After - Jon Cozart


This isn't a song from a Disney movie, but this is a parody of certain Disney movies and I completely love it! It's based on what would happen in the real world when the credits roll on our favourite Disney classics, and it's amazing! Honestly, it's the funniest song I've ever listened to, and Jon Cozart (aka Paint on YouTube) has the most amazing voice!

Someday My Prince Will Come - Snow White


Snow White is without a doubt the most annoying-voiced Disney princess, but I love this song so much, and as annoying as her voice is, I'm obsessed with it!
Also, a bit of Disney trivia: Apparently Walt Disney paid the actress who voiced Snow White to never feature on any other form of media because they didn't want her voice to be featured anywhere else!

Once Upon A Dream - Sleeping Beauty


I have a thing for prince Philip, and his first appearance with Aurora is one that I will watch over and over again because I just think it was perfect! Imagine singing a random song in a forest and a really hot guy comes up behind you, joins in, knows all the words, and convinces you to dance with him! It's weird in real life, but in Disney it's so romantic!

Let It Go - Frozen


The film that in such a short time is already a Disney classic! I love watching covers of this song on YouTube, and I am completely biased, but Carrie Fletcher has done one of  the best covers of the song that I've heard, so I'll leave that video here too! But honestly, who doesn't love to sing along to this song?


You'll Be In My Heart - Tarzan


I love Tarzan so much! I love the idea of the film and I've been listening to the songs a lot this month. This one in particular is one that I love because it kind of highlights the unconditional love that Kala has for her son, no matter where he comes from.

Strangers Like Me - Tarzan


Another from Tarzan, but for a completely different reason. This song is about being different from other people, and then finding someone that you can completely relate to. For me, this is a bit like blogging. Finding a group of people who share the same goals and understand the pros and cons of blogging and being a blogger, and I love this so much!

You've Got A Friend In Me - Toy Story


The first song from a Disney Pixar film. This is an amazing song and listening to it really makes me remember watching toy story when I was younger and really loving and hating the idea that toys can come to life as soon as you take your eyes off of them!

Hakuna Matata - The Lion King


"It means no worries for the rest of your days"- my favourite line from the song and something that I need to listen to every day, as someone who worries too much for her own good! Plus, how cute is Simba when he ages from a boy to a man?? I love it!

Belle - Beauty and the Beast


Belle has always been one of my favourite Disney princesses, and this song especially resonates with me, as she sings about wanting something more from her life, and showing that she doesn't want to follow in the footsteps of everyone else, which I think is something really important, particularly in the society that we live in where most of us just want to fit in.

Almost There - The Princess and The Frog


The final song in this playlist is the one that I've been listening to the most, because I find it really motivational. Tiana is singing about the fact that she can do whatever a man can do and, by working hard, she'll get exactly what she wants, which is something that a lot of people should do!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below the last Disney song you listened to!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Cruella DeVil from 101 Dalmatians had been stuck in my head for a while!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon Cozart is so talented! If you like Harry Potter he has a good song to it called, Harry Potter in 99 seconds.

    http://samanthas-littleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is! Thanks, I'll check it out! xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the tarzan soundtrack ! I think it's really underrated :) I also love Almost there ! It's my motivation song hehe :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List