Current Celebrity Obsessions!


Hey Guys x

I'm going to be honest, I'm completely using this post to look at pictures of all my favourite celebrities and to talk about them to my heart's content!

I get obsessed with celebrities a lot, and my obsessions usually change at least once a month if not more! So I thought that I'd show you some of my current celebrity obsessions! And then when I'm obsessed with someone new, I can do this post again with new people!

Chris Evans


Chris Evans who, among other things, plays Steve Rogers/Captain America in MARVEL's Avengers and Captain America movies. I love watching interviews with him in purely because I like to listen to him speak - he's so articulate and really thinks about what he has to say before he says it, regarding anything that he's talking about, which I admire about him. He's also very funny and I love to watch him in interviews with other people because he always manages to make his answers to the interviewer's questions really entertaining!

Hayley Atwell


Ever since I began watching Agent Carter, I've been obsessed with Hayley Atwell, who plays her. She's a British-American actress and has also starred in things such as 'Cinderella' and 'Captain America: The First Avenger'. She's an incredible actress who can play a number of different characters, and she's so beautiful! Honestly, major girl crush!

Robert Downey Jr


RDJ has been an obsession for a long time, and that isn't going away anytime soon because he's such an epic person! He's without a doubt the coolest celebrity there is and I don't have anything bad to say about him. He's an amazing actor, and from what I see of him, he's also an amazing person!

Anna Faris


Another actress that I'm loving right now, Anna Faris is probably one of the funniest actresses that I've ever watched! She stars in a lot of comedy series' and movies and I haven't yet seen a film with her in that I haven't liked!

Jeremy Renner


Last week I watched 'Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters' and I loved it so much! Jeremy played Hansel and he was amazing in it, prompting me to watch 'Mission Impossible 4', which he's also in, and I've concluded that Jeremy Renner cannot star in a bad film! He's an amazing actor who chooses to act in amazing films, and I hope he continues to do so!

Tom and Gi Fletcher


I love Tom and Gi probably more than anyone else in the celebrity world right now! They're both amazing and I really need to find a way to join their family because there's nothing I want more right now than to be a Fletcher! They're kind, caring, amazing people and their son Buzz is just so gorgeous it's unbelievable! I'm expecting that their unborn child will probably be just as gorgeous!

I'll stick with 5 so that I don't go overboard!

Thank you for reading

Comment below some of your celebrity obsessions!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Haha I always look up pictures of my favourite celebrities but at least you have an excuse with it for this post. And omg the Fletchers are my everything at the moment, their such a cute little family xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'